Hi there :D

Swafnir

I´m Anna. Im new here.

Im from Germany, playing neopets for a year now. My favourites here are Jetsams. Im waiting for Jetsam day to get a second one to zap it in the lap hoping for robo items for my _Swaaw_. Hes my battle pet.

When I started to play neopets, the faeries ruin plot just started. I was really disappointed that I could not beat most of the ghosts during the plot. I got some really nice help from kind neopians with weapons and bottled faeries so I could reach the highest plot trophy. But I wanted to be prepared for the next war. So I kept training my Jetsam :-) But theres a lot of work to do!

Welcome to TDN and TDNForums Swafnir, I'm Neomysterion (or Plushie, Kyubey, or Magnezone), and I'm a nine-year Neopets veteran and a mod here.

If you have any questions, just ask me or any of the other staffers. By the way, I love your Jetsam Swafnir. Here's my Jetsam Nifuel, who also wants to say hi!

4.png

She's not my battle pet, my Kiko is. Anyways, enjoy the forums!

Wow, your Jetsam is awesome!! :wub_anim: I love this Jazzmosis hat for Jetsams :D Whats the name of the Jacket of yours?

(By the way, sometimes my English is just horrible :whistle: If so, please tell me! )

Hi Ain - thank you :D

Yes I was really addicted to the Altador Cup. Everybody was complaining about the new YYB. But I only know the new one and I liked it :-)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, the posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, your Jetsam is awesome!! :wub_anim: I love this Jazzmosis hat for Jetsams :D Whats the name of the Jacket of yours?

(By the way, sometimes my English is just horrible :whistle: If so, please tell me! )

To be honest, that Jacket Nifuel is wearing is a Cool Jetsam Jacket. I got it off the Trading Post a month or two ago. I find the Jazzmosis Hat very ideal for any Grey pet (regardless of species). Also, I adopted Nifuel from the pound when a friend of mine from another Neopets fan forum ditched her.

Hi, Anna, and welcome!

Your Grarrl and Jetsam are very pretty, and i love your Nuranna! Marquan pets rule. :D

I battle, but I just started. I have a very limited about of NP for weapons, too, so....

Anyway, welchcomes! TDNF people are some of the kindest, most supportive people around. Hope you enjoy yourself here, look around, browse, have fun! :)

~*~Sweetdang~*~