Out of Soldiers in Habi

Lady Lyuba

My last soldier just died. I knew I shouldn't have skipped Haibtarium for a day. Now the structures are going to decay, there will be barely any food for my P3s, and so many of my P3s died the day I skipped Habi. I only have 7 P3s out of a max of 25. I'm struggling to get by, if I could add anyone as a NF here who could give me some eggs I would be so greateful. I am at level 19, by the way.

You aren't able to gift eggs. As long as you have nesters, you'll be fine. just keep them nesting and you'll have soldier eggs in no time. Also check in your bag. sometimes you find eggs you forgot you had in there.

Not fair, I need soldiers and am nearly out of P3s entirely! What happens if all my P3s die and I have no more eggs? Really, TNT, it's like you made it so that NOTHING is giftable. >.<

Not fair, I need soldiers and am nearly out of P3s entirely! What happens if all my P3s die and I have no more eggs? Really, TNT, it's like you made it so that NOTHING is giftable. >.<

You don't have to worry about that. If you run out of nesters, the professor will give you a new one. You do have nests, right? That are already built? Even if it's broken, you can still put your nesters on your nests. It will just take longer. If you have any workers, get them to repair/build your nests so your nesting will go faster.

If you only have nesters...start breeding them fast.

You will NEVER run out of P3s, don't worry, because as soon as you do, you're given a new nester.

If all P3s die, you'll be provided with a new egg by Neopets and you can start again. :)

It would have been nice to give you a soldier egg if TNT wasn't so... mean?

Nests and bulidings ARE giftable! (I think)

And if you really want to, then start from scratch. It IS a good idea. The prof will give you a nestor. Keep it on the nest. The moment it's done, hatch it, back on nest. Repeat, repeat, repeat..... :) It'll work. That's what I did and BOOM succesful! :)

I find it annoying that I can only give you 1 gift per day as I have an item bag with heaps of buildings and eggs galore and I have been deleting buildings full of resources because I am at level 50 and so do not really need anymore. If anyone does want any buildings and they add me as a Neofriend I will gladly gift them what they need..

Nests and bulidings ARE giftable! (I think)

They are, but only in unbuilt form. You can't give used items, and as soon as it's built, it's considered used. So if you give someone a nest that hasn't been built yet, and they have no workers or soldiers, unhappiness ensues.

Yes nesters and workers and soldiers can all build and repair though the soldiers are the fastest I think, plus it leaves your nesters and workers free to do what they are good at ,also there is really no need to buy food as if you rest your P3s in the houses they will be rested and fed and healthy.