Anime's Pwnful Names

Superfly

As many of you are aware, our wonderful Anime has tons of nicknames. Anime is the most active member here on the forums. She is the top poster with over 4,000 posts, aswell as the top shouter on the shoutbox. She is the one that runs the majority of the holiday contests around the forum, and can be seen on most any of the boards. Yes, we all know Anime can sometimes get annoyed at, well people that annoy her, and that is understandable. She knows when to lay down the law, and when to lay the law aside, and just be a normal forum member, and that is the best quality a pwnful mod can have. Aslong as you don't catch her reading her "Times" you should be just fine in getting along with her. :P But most of all, just be yourself and anime will respect you for who you are and what you do.

Upon discussion on the Off-Topic board we have randomly come up with the idea for this thread. The purpose of this topic was to compile a list of ALL of her glorious nicknames. I'm sure on some boards she goes by different names, so it is extremely important that each and every member knows what she goes by on what board. So if you will please post the nickname Anime goes by, and if applicable the specific board that it goes with. With all that said, we tribute all your hard work you put into these forums Anime, and we don't know what it would be without you.

Thanks so much guys!

=) TJ

I am going to attempt to keep a complete list of all nicknames entered on this first post, so lots of people can access it with ease.

Current List of Nicknames

• Anime
  • Staffer (applies to all staff)
  • Ann
  • Angel
  • Ani
  • Brittney
  • The Angry One

Things Anime is Known for

• Typo Queen
  • Metroid Destroyer
  • Most Active Mod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to make a new Title as well as nicknames, we will be colloecting things anime is known for, like "Typo Queen" as metroid pointed out. So feel free to post them aswell.

This way, we have a comprehensive guide of what you can call ani, so no-one gets confused :D .