Is neopets down?

shinto

Hi everyone , I am in New Zealand and about lunch time (7 hours ago) I was able to access neopets.. since then I have not been able to pull up the website again. Is it down?? I have tried both IE and Firefox to no avail... every other website is there but sadly no neopets and aaarrrrgh it's now a new day :(

To be honest, it may be your internet connection, Neopets is up and active where I am (I'm in New England, USA to be exact).

anyone?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

sorry didn't realize.. this all seems a bit weird.. one site out?

I can get everything but neopets... really random... one minute it's there, next minute ..poof gone.

Ok so turns out I can get the ncmall to load (sort of) ..its a bit out of alignment

I can navigate around the mall but nowhere else within neopets... its freaky!!! and I am not alone.. on another forum there are at least 3 other people having the same or very similar issues. So guess it's definitely not me lol

will now wait and see what happens I suppose.. missed count von roo though .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hopefully there is tomorrow.. I am wondering if it is a ISP provider issue... still have plenty of other websites I can get too.

It is a great comfort to know there are a few others out there with the same problem though lol.

I have also checked right through my computer.. there has been no updates today on anything.

I even got brave and turned off firewalls , antivirus, everything to see if that helped ... but NO.

Well, by now you now that it's an issue with people in New Zealand. I wonder what the deal is there...

But I really just responded to reply to this:

Ok so turns out I can get the ncmall to load (sort of) ..its a bit out of alignment

Ahhh, so they screwed you guys over but decided to magnanimously let you pay them money?

Yeah I'm having the same problem, do you have premium? Because every where I look and the people I talk to that have this problem all have premium (being as I do too) then of course everyone saying it's fine don't have it. I can get onto my side account just fine since it's not premium, but everytime I try and call neopets I'm on hold for like 6 minutes then some guy comes on the phone and say something like "due to the extreme call volume we are unable to take your call at this time, please call back later" but I try calling all day and the same thing happens! They really need to learn how to run a business because they're about to lose a lot of it...

Yeah I'm having the same problem, do you have premium? Because every where I look and the people I talk to that have this problem all have premium (being as I do too) then of course everyone saying it's fine don't have it. I can get onto my side account just fine since it's not premium, but everytime I try and call neopets I'm on hold for like 6 minutes then some guy comes on the phone and say something like "due to the extreme call volume we are unable to take your call at this time, please call back later" but I try calling all day and the same thing happens! They really need to learn how to run a business because they're about to lose a lot of it...

Wow, they'd better pay you back for the time you're losing on the site. That's outrageous--you pay for a free service that you don't get? Ridiculous.

I am premium ... and cannot get my the login page to even attempt to login with my side (non premium) account.

Have found a link that works so that I can send a support ticket.. but cannot access support ticket results... arrgggh

Have tried calling them but even though the world clock says its lunchtime over there I get a message saying I have called outside of office hours.

I give up... at this point its looking like I have to contact my bank and cancel my premium that way to get neopets attention LOL

I am premium ... and cannot get my the login page to even attempt to login with my side (non premium) account.

Have found a link that works so that I can send a support ticket.. but cannot access support ticket results... arrgggh

Have tried calling them but even though the world clock says its lunchtime over there I get a message saying I have called outside of office hours.

I give up... at this point its looking like I have to contact my bank and cancel my premium that way to get neopets attention LOL

Yeah that's the same thing with me, it's takes like 5 minutes for one page to load. So I figured maybe I should just cancel my premium just so I can actually play, but since I paid for this month it I would still have it :/

also it's not a New Zealand problem, I live in Arizona.

Ours is back on.. we used dial up to see if it was a telecom issue and sure enough we got onto neopets... then the whole thing crashed, no phone or internet.. rang them and they fixed it... woohoo.. hope it lasts

ok so we got neopets back today ..... for approx 3 hours.. now its gone again

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, the posts have been merged.

Now I'm experiencing it as well. TNT never told us about scheduled downtime at all.

Also, if you want to know if Neopets (or another site) is down, use this link: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

I hope this unexpected downtime doesn't take too long, because I want to do my dailies and care for my pets when the new Neopian day starts.

I was just checking the connection, and Neopets is back up... for now. It's rare, but it happens when a lot of people log on to Neopets at a time in my opinion.

I'm in Massachusetts, it's 7 in the morning, I don't have premium, and it's working for me. I hope it's up for those of you who lacked it last night!