If I wanted to...

Naamah D.

Like me, if you want to be on the safe side, I have all my accounts on different emails. Because I'll tend to forget that I can't earn NP while I'm on a side account if all my accounts' email address were to be the same. But you can still put all your accounts under the email address if you want. :)

Like me, if you want to be on the safe side, I have all my accounts on different emails. Because I'll tend to forget that I can't earn NP while I'm on a side account if all my accounts' email address were to be the same. But you can still put all your accounts under the email address if you want. :)

You can put each side account on a seperate email without getting in trouble?

Yes. Each e-mail has a limit of 5 accounts connected to it- regardless of if they're active, abandoned, frozen, or disabled. As such, people who've deactivated accounts and made new ones for whatever reason sometimes need to put the new accounts on a different e-mail. I've got my accounts split between two different e-mails.

There's no rule against it. Kind of silly though. TNT doesn't really care if your accounts are on one e-mail or five, so long as you've got a max of 5 accounts and you're only earning NP on one of them.