Poogle Day

Scarlet Fever

Is anyone waiting or looking to get a Poogle today? What do you think the new colors will be?

I'll be honest, there is only one current color I like...and it's going to be a beast to try to get; ie Robot (and I shall name him something incredibly silly like Darth_Pooglehead).

Am I going to get a Poogle? I already have a Poogle (Lippstik), thanks for asking by the way. ^_^

My new colour guesses would be Woodland for the first new colour, and maybe Disco for the second new colour.

sadly, was in school and missed it... :(

But I would like a poogle. It was my fav for a while... :)

You can still get them! I just got one, and named her Favna (in english Fauna). Decided that this account will have Slovenian named pets only :) (although I don't know what to do with other - I am too atached to just give them away ..)

I had a poogle that I got rid of a long time ago. I do think they look fabulous in robot as well, but as much as I was inclined to have one before, I am not so inclined anymore.

They have lost their allure to me.

But I do hope the colours will be lovely. :)

just created a yellow poogle on my side account, her name is aloritia, i hope i remember to feed her, i forgot to feed my side account pets for... well... a few months, i think, i'm bad :-( :sad02:

I nearly forgot that I have a Grey Poogle on one of my side accounts.

I'd love to see Water, or Transparent. I think probably 8 Bit, or maybe Woodland might be the new color, since the last few pet days have had Water and Swamp Gas released.

Though I'm not all sure I want a Poogle, I do hope a Mutant Poogle is released, or Chocolate. Of course, those colours have special days so it's likely we'll have to wait next Mutant and Chocolate day till they're released. :/ More likely, we're going to see Water, Swamp Gas, or 8-Bit.

I created two earlier today so that I can zap one and if it changes species I have another to fall back on, haha. I'm going to try for MSP but I doubt I'll get one. I have bad luck with lab zaps.

I created one today on a side account. I'm not quite sure what I want to paint it yet. My guess would be maybe a water color? Although I think there is a high possibility of a woodland option being released as well.

just created a yellow poogle on my side account, her name is aloritia, i hope i remember to feed her, i forgot to feed my side account pets for... well... a few months, i think, i'm bad :-( :sad02:

I'm really bad about that myself. I'll remember to feed the active pet, but the others are a bit neglected. I've started putting them in the Neolodge.

I managed to make a couple for zappy purposes. :D And I think Transparent looks kind of fabulous.