What type of job do you want?

Lou

How to do it in a surgery is what I aim for. I'm just worried about screwing up and getting sued and whatnot. Sort of a risky profession. Oh well it's better than being a surgeon. My friends grandma was haing surgery and her doctor screwed up and made her get naotehr surgery because of hte screw up and I'm like you know you could sue him for that and my friend's like my grandma said that would be mean. I wish all the patients I get are like that! :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well frist off i would like to be a singer... (yes i know the chances are like 1 in a million but still) or a musicain or a music/history teacher... though i have quite a while to go yet... about 3 years... so i have time to work things out

Good luck witht the TNT thing.And when you're famous and loaded,remember your good friends from TDN's forums, and think about what great people they were.If you end up at TNT,generate a coupla millon np for your good friend dansmellslikercap,will ya?I'm sure he'd appreciate it VERY MUCH!

Yes I might give you some in a couple of years.

Yah, I love it! =) My favorite part is seeing animals that come in get better and better over the course of treatment. It doesn't always work out that way but when it does, it makes working through the bad stuff worth it. :)

That seems like it would be the best part.

^^

I'm really excited about working around animals.

well frist off i would like to be a singer... (yes i know the chances are like 1 in a million but still) or a musicain or a music/history teacher... though i have quite a while to go yet... about 3 years... so i have time to work things out

I love singing so much. I hope you enjoy whatever you end up doing.

:yes:

i plan on getting my masters in Physical Therapy. a minor in massage and creative writting. then after college i plan on joining the Red Cross for about two years.

and on the anethesiologist (c/p spelling) ;) i think that is really cool. every time i have to go to the dentist i think i should be knocked out before he goes prying in my mouth. gives me the heebee jeebies.

i plan on getting my masters in Physical Therapy. a minor in massage and creative writting. then after college i plan on joining the Red Cross for about two years.

and on the anethesiologist (c/p spelling) ;) i think that is really cool. every time i have to go to the dentist i think i should be knocked out before he goes prying in my mouth. gives me the heebee jeebies.

That sounds like a great plan.

Working for the Red Cross would be rewarding to yourself.

Right now im in high school and i have my mind set on being either an animator ;) or a voice actor or cartoons cause i can really change my voice, hehe.

I'll have you know Stupler that milkmen are very well paid XD

But not as much as the pool boys! :woot:

I want to go into banking or do something internationally in business. I've always liked working w/ different people in different cultures and I'm already working on being able to speak French and German.

As for a summer job, I'm a Camp Counselor at a YMCA (go figure) even though the pay is kinda crappy.

Edit:

You know, having your patient's life in the palm of your hands at the near brink of death throughout the entire surgey and recovery never really sounded all too appealing to me.

Some sort of artist. :) If I could like have kids and stay home and paint/draw portraits or some other kind of art, I would be so satisfied.

I was going to college to become a Japanese teacher, but I had to leave college when I moved and when I go back I'm definitely going to change my major to art. I felt like I wasn't good enough, so I didn't do it right away, but I should have.

Learning an Asian language is becoming more and more useful these days,since China and Japan are expanding so quickly.I want to work in Japan or at least do work experience there.

• 2 weeks later...

im gonna be a criminal justice lawyer (working for prosecution, of course). im still a sophomore in high school, but, hey, lawyers make lots of $$$. so im set.

im gonna be a criminal justice lawyer (working for prosecution, of course). im still a sophomore in high school, but, hey, lawyers make lots of $$$. so im set.

Woah, interesting. But you have to work very hard to be one of those rich lawyers, which I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish.

Woah, interesting. But you have to work very hard to be one of those rich lawyers, which I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish.

thanks ellie. its totally going to be worth it.

by the way, the madagascar penguins are the best penguins ever. followed by the coca-cola ones, of course. :D

omg. thats sooo cool. i like to write too. how far are you into your books and what are they gonna be about? (i dont want specifics, just like: fantasy, sci-fi, random fiction, historical fiction. check one. lol) im planning to write some stuuf too. i love fantasy/adventure stories. like lord of the rings and harry potter.

First pick? Lawyer, Second pick? Professional taste tester, but only because I'm qualified. I checked.