What type of job do you want?

Lou

Fpr those who are still at school or at uni or college.. what do you plan to do at uni/ what type of career would you like?

Or for those in jobs... what do you work as?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older. Probably something to do with computing, maths or science. You know, nothing like milkman or postman. :laughingsmiley:

Well, I am in the process of deciding what college I want to go to. I'm either going to do animation, forensic science, archealogy, or astronomy. I haven't madeup my mind yet.

I finished uni last year in december (thats why I'm back on Neopets now ;)...).

I've got a Masters degree in Environmental Engineering, and right now I'm working as a Research Assistant at the University where I did my degree. I'm working with cleaning up contaminated sites.

My current job is time-limited (I'll be unemployed by october 1st), but I hope to get a job with cleaning up contaminated sites again....

~*~ Julie ~*~

I'm still not sure (I'll be a freshman in...15 days) but I'd like to be a freelance author and be part of a big site, coding things. (Neopets would be really cool.)

I'll have you know Stupler that milkmen are very well paid XD

I want to go into law and/or politics for sure.

Train as a barrister, work at that, then later on in life stand for election for a local MP. Well, that'd be my ideals - whether it'd happen, I dont know.

(Stand for election for local MP. Not necessarily win it, lols.)

i'm thinking about pharmacuticals (sp?), but i also LOVE art and designing. i've been thinking about interior designing or landscaping designing. i'm taking graphics this year in high school, so i might do something that has to deal with designing on the computer.

i'm not old enough for a summer job, though. all you can get around here is a job working at the local chain supermarket or wal-mart. -_-

Well, I am in the process of deciding what college I want to go to. I'm either going to do animation, forensic science, archealogy, or astronomy. I haven't madeup my mind yet.

I really wanted to do astronomy too.. but sadly I've never taken physics before so I can't :(

I have 2 years until I can get a job. I really want to become a chef and eventually own my own restauraunt.

It looks like everyones got an idea but me. :(

Samuel seems keen on his barrister idea (Which is highly paid, so's a good choice ;)) and Mikeys... statement of wanting to be an accountant.

People like Viper have ideas but are quite varied. Well, I suppose that's better than my vague choice.

But I know one thing, I won't be a milkman (However well they pay ;))

Ya. I wouldn't want to be a milkman either.

milkman.. haha.... what did the milkman look like... haha..

sorry. lol.

:wub_anim:

my main areas of interest are in-

english/literature... which is a reason I take Latin

history, specifically ancient... another reason why I take latin

human behaviors/sociology/psychology

and then my artsy side :king:

theatre &

photography

We were given our course booklet today at my College.It basically outlines the credits and requirements to qualify for uni,and what subjects we can take for years 10-13.I might do journalism,or law.

I'll be a senior in a few days here...Goodie.

I was accepted into "Career Acadamy" which basically means you leave school halfway through to go to some random Community College campus where they teach you things in your field of study, which for me happens to be Video Media Arts.

Sooo this semester I have a record of 2 classes. Yay.

I'm kind of torn right now between colleges. There's a college that's perfect for me, but not very well known, and there's one that's good, and that I'd do well at and is really popular, and there's this friend that's going there, and we're gonna room together, and we've been waiting to be together until I got older, and if I were there we could be happy. And all this jazz. So I really don't know what to do about college, I'm just waiting, I'll figure it out later. I'm currently accepting advice in this field.

As for jobs, I'm a temp...sadly...because I can't get any other jobs. I just finished a job siding a house. I got all of $200 out of it. Those kinds of jobs usually pay $800, but the guy had a sob story and I'ma sucker.

And rumors going around that there might be some need of assistance paving a driveway about 15 minutes from my house...so...gotta look into that.

Now that I've bored you all compleatly out of your minds, move along.

My twin brother and I have elaboarate plans on becoming cartoonists. We have a few books and much work is in progress, but, people enjoy the comics. I sure hope I can build my career of all of it.

Ever since i was 8, i had my heart set on ~LAWER!~. & i still do:)

My father's a divore attorney...what kind of law would you want to do, really?