Draik Egg aprox. cost at AAA?

MyLifeUncut

All hail to the remind password thing!

I wanted to ask you guys, if you know or if you have more than 3 years on neopets and you can access the AAA(Almost Abandoned Attic) and you have any idea how much is an Draik Egg there. In December I will make three years ( :wub_anim: ) also, and I want to save the money to buy one. But I need a goal and someone told me that it's more cheap if you buy it from AAA.

What do you think?

A Blue Draik Egg would cost 60,000 NP (estimated value) over at the Almost Abandoned Attic, all items are sold for their Neopian Est. Prices.

Therefore, it's cheaper to snag a Blue Draik Egg from the AAA than the Trading Posts or Auctions, but you have to be quick since it is a very coveted item.

Edit: 48066 beat me to it. :P

Apart from the cost, you need to have some SERIOUS restocking skills to get an egg from the AAA. It's hard enough just to be fast enough to grab any random item from there. It's going to take some mad refreshing and patience. The good thing is, no haggling. You click it, you buy it. Speeds things up. Good luck!