Double Question

Piticent

1- No it's not bad. Everyone is contributing the way they wish.

2- Staff members were debating about features and things to award to certain ranked members, but we couldn't find anything that was doable and made enough sense to implement it.

I vote for INSERT_NAME_HERE to be known as the purple monster from here on. Everything He does will now be purple *makes it be* (but not really) ((but really))

1: Not at all! Questions are nice things. :)

2: Heh, that would be nice. On another writing site I frequent, there can be loyal and glowing members. Glowing when you win a competiton, till the next one is held, loyal is basically a name in a different colour. There is a member of the year, too, voted by people of the forum, and her name gets a gold star. :) But I guess we already kind of have those things here (fantastic and super members) Or did i misinterpret that? :P

1: Not at all! Questions are nice things. :)

2: Heh, that would be nice. On another writing site I frequent, there can be loyal and glowing members. Glowing when you win a competiton, till the next one is held, loyal is basically a name in a different colour. There is a member of the year, too, voted by people of the forum, and her name gets a gold star. :) But I guess we already kind of have those things here (fantastic and super members) Or did i misinterpret that? :P

Here we do the bolded members as Super Members and a star and bolded for Fantastic Members. It is much easier to keep track of and it is an award for being so awesomely chatty on here. :)

The other color names is cool, but seeing as everyone on staff has names of different colors it would be quite confusing to the general public. Glowing is a bit like bold, but it would be a task remembering to change the glowing person everytime a new competition is held and such.

So yes, we kind of already have things like that to rank all of our members in their varying degrees of awesomeness. :)