TNT is So Sweet!

nbbug132

So, a while ago I sent in a ticket to TNT about my missing baby lupe scarf. Seeing as the Lupe has never been off my account (and they'd be able to see that) I knew his scarf was missing becuase of a glitch. It's rare that people have or are willing to part with extra baby clothes and I was unwilling to re-paint my lupe, so I was stuck without his scarf. >.<

In my ticket I explained the issue and that all I wanted was a new scarf for him, then promptly forgot about it. Today I had a reply to the ticket, they'd replaced my missing scarf!

I was so thrilled. I knew this was a long-shot but they where super-sweet about replacing the item. I'm so happy seeing as this glitch occurred ages ago and they when not in any way obligated to replace my scarf. I'm dancing in my seat right now I'm so happy! :wub_anim:

Have you had any good (or great) experiences with TNT? :3

Edit:

2.png

My litte guy looks so good with his scarf again! ^______^

Any good history with TNT for me? I've yet to have a happy moment, but I'm shocked that TNT never disabled my main Neopets account (neoking2002_neo) after 31/2 years of inactivity (Feb. 2007 to Aug. 2010) since they usually disable inactive accounts that had no activity in 18 months or so if that counts.

By the way, congrats on getting your Baby Lupe's scarf back as well. :yes:

Congrats! I have yet for them to do somehting that nice to me, if they help me retrieve the passwords to two of my side accounts, that would counts as a kind act by TNT like the Baby Lupe Scarf. I wonder if they will ever respond...

Congratulations! I saw you'd been missing one in your old signature and he looks SUPER cute with it back on :) I'm happy for you and I'm glad to finally hear something good about TNT!

• 2 weeks later...