I. Hate. Stupid. People.

Piticent

Why? WHY?? I put this in my wishlist in my trade for Chokato:

Wishlist: NOT for trade. DO NOT NM ME. this is on an avvy lend. The only user to get it is id_24

Somebody bids. So I NM them:

I'm sorry to come across as mean here, but WHY did you offer? I clearly stated it is NOT for trade and that its on an avvy lend, so the only person getting it is ID_24. I'm pretty sure you're not id_24...

So they respond:

lol

And I'm thinking, um wierdo? So I respond:

why lol? I was just confused as to why you offered...

They respond:

rofl

I respond:

OK, seriously. Stop laughing. I just want to know. I'm not trying to offend you or humor you...

Their response?

lol

So I'm done at this point. I say:

I don't have the patience for you. Stop NMing me. Please.

Then or course, as the ignorant neopian they are, they say:

last word

So I just NMed him/her saying that I asked kindly for them to stop, and if they continue to NM me, I would report them. I hope s/he can have enough control to stop now. Ugg.

ETA: Wow! You have a ditionary of more than 2 word repsonses:

Stop neomailing ME or I will report YOU.

And I will report now. I hate people (stupid ones of course)

Uhhh. . . Maybe I'm missing something here, but they didn't really do anything wrong. O.o

Just becuase the trade wishlist on an item says not to offer doesn't prevent them from offering.

And you initiated the neomail conversion and continued it even though they where replying with nonsense.

Seems to me like a case where you should let it go, block them if it makes you feel better, but reporting them just seems a little petty. . .

Yeah, I agree in a way, but in another, this guys just making himself look stupid. There was another trade somebody offered on (reserved b/c it was an avvy lend) and I NMed them politely. They responded saying that they offer b/c sometimes people are willing to accept even if it wasnt the intended person. Which was very polite. They gave me an answer, and I understood, and all was good in the hood. This person is just plain stupid, resonding with 1-word 1337 irrelevant responses. That, especially since I was asking politely, was just plain stupid. I did nothing wrong, is the thing. I can accept that I did if somebody can point out where, but I tiried to stay professional and kind. Then it just got to a point where they were being rude.

This guys intent was clear.

He offered to make you mad, in hopes you accidentally hit accept instead of decline.

Free (or cheap) Chokato card for him.

Just ignore things like that. You getting involved could potentially end very badly for yourself. Sometimes it's best to just let things slide. Adding fuel to the fire can leave you burned.

This guys intent was clear.

He offered to make you mad, in hopes you accidentally hit accept instead of decline.

Free (or cheap) Chokato card for him.

Just ignore things like that. You getting involved could potentially end very badly for yourself. Sometimes it's best to just let things slide. Adding fuel to the fire can leave you burned.

Ya know, you're right! I keep forgetting about all the people who say 'I don't accidently hit accept!' in the wishlist. Nice fire allusion/analogy :)

I just hope I'm not another helpless, innocent (kinda) person who ends up getting frozen. :(

Ya know, you're right! I keep forgetting about all the people who say 'I don't accidently hit accept!' in the wishlist. Nice fire allusion/analogy :)

I just hope I'm not another helpless, innocent (kinda) person who ends up getting frozen. :(

Well, I apologize for calling you stupid. You really should just ignore them or put them on the block list.

He's just screwing with you honestly, he probably thinks it's hilarious that you're getting so worked up over someone offering and saying "lol" (and, in my opinion, it sort of is). Don't threaten to report him, just quit replying to him and that's the end of it. Don't feed the trolls.

They probably LOLed initially because you were asking why they bid on your trade, when the answer was kinda obvious (ie you would accidentally accept or decide to sell it because of a good offer). Then when you started getting angry they were just baiting you.

I don't see anything in that transaction or conversation worth reporting TBH. I hope you weren't reported, but at worst you'd probably only get a warning, unless you are a repeat offender.

In future, just block them if they annoy you.

I don;t see anything worth reporting, but honestly, people like this get veeeeeery annoying. As mentioned above, just decline the offer. Or, if you're on to the neomails already, just ignore him. Block him.

Lesson no 1 in life: Don't give them what they want.

Yayy. :D Hope you're feeling less agitated now. :)

Out of curiosity, what did the person offer?

When I see someone disobey my trade request, I think one of two options:

1) They don't speak English well--seeing as how you got one-word responses, this is still a possibility, but if they use "lol" and "rofl" I doubt this is the case. But if this were the case, the offer would be a good one.

2) The person is just trying to fool you into accidentally accepting.

I've had this happen to me a few times before. Unfortunately, some people just don't understand the concepts of respect and maturity.

Know what's really annoying, though? Say you make a trade for an item worth 30K, and on your wishlist, you ask for NP only. And what does everyone offer? 10 junk items, and 100 NP. :mellow: