Safari Browser Issues and Neopets

Lady Lyuba

I posted an earlier topic that nobody responded to. Could it have been in the wrong place? Anyway, my pet there, even though I customised him, only appears customised in his high quality images. The only time he appears customised in his low quality-static images are in the Active Pet Module and on my Lookup. Can't understand what I'm saying? I need to upload a screenshot but I don't know how to do that, Imageshack doesn't work when I enter the URL here and Photobucket is unreliable.

I hope somebody actually responds this time. Anybody else on TDN that uses Safari, even if it's just for a side account?

I am using Safari and sometimes run into this issues.

Quick way to fix it is to recustomise your pet (adding one trinket for instance). Save. Remove the trinket if you don't want to keep it. Save again.

Now it should display properly. If you still have troubles seeing the new picture, you can clear your browser cache (alt cmd e) and it should work properly.

As a side note, there will always be people on this forums willing to help. Though it's impossible that we are here reading what is being said all the time. ;) I can take up to a day to get answered on a technical topic.

It's okay, really. Sorry I sounded desperate for an answer. I just needed help, I don't expect a reponse from everything. Besides, doing what Xepha said worked anyway.