What would you do?

Tam

What would you do?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. If you got a Draik Egg or Magical Krawk Plushie what would you do?

• Sell
    • Use
    • Stash

Pretty good question, I'd put them up for auction for anyone willing to get either pet due to very high value (you can't sell them easily at the Trading Post).

I'd sell them no question!! I have absolutly zero interest in avatar collecting, and I don't really care for Krawks or Draiks. I would sell it and use the profits for my favourote Neo Hobby, working on my gallery!

Draik Egg - I would have to transfer one of my pets to an another account so that I can hatch it, then use it to get the Draik Egg avatar, and put them up for avatar lending

Krawk Plushie - I would play it with one of my lab pets, use it to get the Ghost Krawk avatar, then put it up for avatar lending.

Egg - I would use it then keep it. Though I might try to trade the Draik for a non-pirate one or re-paint it. I'm not fond of pirate draiks.

Plushie - I would sell it! Then use the funds to paint my other pets. XD

I would actually love to get just a pirate paint brush from the daily I created Planxty, my lutari, in order to someday paint him pirate. XD

i would use them, 'cause i love draiks, and a pirate krawk is also a dreamie, so 2 dreamies, of course i would use it ^_^

If you have to ask this question, then the answer is not use. If a krawk or draik were one of your dream pets, you'd already have the answer to the question.

I would recommend selling, not stashing. My guess is that the prices will only go down.

I'd sell it; I currently don't want a Draik or Krawk, and I'd gain a HUGE amount of NPs for one of these items, so I'd sell it; my goals consist of paint brushes right now, not a Draik.