Battledome errors

I tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer. You select weapons, they get checked and everything, but you go to the next page and discover none of your weapons were used.

I tried clashing against Inflatable Balthazar (as a test subject) tonight on Google Chrome, and the Battledome weapon bug is still present, it's not just you. I submitted a ticket to TNT concerning about the Battledome glitch, seeing if they could fix the error.

Huh, I really thought it would be fixed by the time I got home :-/ They've had all day, and their code has functioned in the past. If they don't fix it tomorrow, we won't be able to battle all weekend.

I chose the WORST possible time to finally get Snow Beast as a challenger and spend 25 mil on weapons to fight.

Well, my weapons are showing up... so it's currently about 9 hours after you posted this last post. It's working now, so good luck with your fight Karina! (:

The weapons show and you can select them during battle but they aren't used. I just tested against Bunchbag Bob and it's still broken. Will probably be broken all weekend.

They arn't used?

EDIT: Oh, I see. You can also select all of them. I THOUGHT that was weird. Too bad I choose this time to play defender of neopia :[

Troll.... Battledome is broken. Quit [REMOVED] around.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't curse, and censoring curse words doesn't make them okay to say on the forums. The curse word has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm sorry? I didn't mean to come across as one... I wanted to play it, but didn't because went train up my pet first. I don't appreciate being cursed at, but if you say it's my fault then I guess that's all I can say it is. This will lead to spam, so I'll stop now. Sorry if I trolled or went off topic.

I'm sorry? I didn't mean to come across as one... I wanted to play it, but didn't because went train up my pet first. I don't appreciate being cursed at, but if you say it's my fault then I guess that's all I can say it is. This will lead to spam, so I'll stop now. Sorry if I trolled or went off topic.

Sorry, after re-reading you're post it's my bad. I'm just ticked off that NP hasn't even posted anything about Battledome being broken. For the search engines out there.... Neopets Battledone is broken Neopets battledome items don't work Neopets battledome equipment don't work

Battledome is DOWN.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, also keep your posts 7 words or higher. The posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the update! I confirmed it by fighting the Lava Ghoul. Now...on to beat that Snow Beast. Or so I hope.

EDIT: Well, that was easier than I thought. I got him in only two rounds, thanks to my 100% freezer XD

No one posted an update, so for everyone's information, the BD is now working again. Go kick some Pant Devil (or whoever's...) butt! :P

Just to be sure, I tested this once more and it worked for real.

Since the Battledome's working properly again, allow me to notify everyone else, and I'm locking this.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.