Forgotten Map Exchanges

Sweetdang

Do you want piece 7 & or any NP?

& I can wait on piece 5 if you want to trade your brother for it, but I don't need it right away so it is okay :)

(Also, I'm going offline for a few hours so send me a message & will check it when I can)

Kay then. Message is sent. :) (In a few moments when I go to your Pet's lookup, anyway. :)

EDIT: Ain you are a generous generous Lassi. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, just noticed that was your first post. Do you want to go over to the intro boards to tell us a bit about yourself? I'm Kaana, and welcome to TDN! Also, did you accept an offer on your trades or something? I can't seem to find them?

Just a gentle reminder: If you've already gotten the pieces you want, or sold/traded the pieces you have, please strikethrough your posts, like this using the [ s ] [ /s ] tags. If not, when people want to sell to you, they won't know if you already have the pieces. Likewise, when people want to buy from you, they won't know if you've sold it. Makes things a whole lot easier if you just go back and strikethrough. Esp when I’m trying to set up trades for you guys. Thank you! :)

After trading with 3 or 4 people, I have this outcome:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7

Pieces I want: Anything, hit me up.

Open to: Anything, just trying to help you guys out. :) Like someone(s) helped me out! :D

Yep. :)

Current trades open for people

Syrin: Trade lot

Neon_nightingale: Trade Lot

EDIT: This trade has been carried out. Trade with Syrin is still pending. If you need any pieces just NM me, I'll set up the trade. I take items, map, or np. Anything.

Ok, update

I have piece #7 for anyone who needs/wants it. Just message me & we'll make a deal

& I forgot I do still need piece #6 (I always get confused because TNT doesn't number the pieces & they all look similar) so if anyone has it, please message me Snagged piece #6, so no need for that

I have a piece #2... here!

I could sell it for 2500NP for you. ^_^

Edit: Am I too late?

Thank you Ain, I've been at my dad's house the past day, with no internet (I need a smiley that expresses the way my soul slowly dies during that time...)(joking) but yes, I am still looking for a piece two, and a piece six. And I have a piece 5 to trade.

@Ain: First, no, apparently the TP couldn't find that lot..?

Second, the buttons to your trades, auctions etc on your look up don't work... :worried:

@DNA (yes, I am lazy)

You have pieces 4 and 1 :) Good luck

Err... I think I already gave them to DNA (Khaos), because I thought that you already have the pieces.

I'm really sorry about that! :(

Don't apologise! It's not your fault, it's entirely mine. Don't worry about it. :)

Sorry Kaanana, don't have the pieces you need! :(

Lovebee, I have pieces 3, 4 and 7. I'll put them up in a trade offer what you will. :) I take NP, items, and/or map pieces. Anything. :)

Quick update:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 5

Open to: Anything, just trying to help you guys out. :) Like someone(s) helped me out! :D

LoveBee: Trade lot.

Please keep in mind that I'm saving toward my million fund, so offering 1np will not be acceptable! ^_^ (Sorry :sad01_anim: ) Just... offer what you think is right. :)

Sorry Kaanana, don't have the pieces you need! :(

Lovebee, I have pieces 3, 4 and 7. I'll put them up in a trade offer what you will. :) I take NP, items, and/or map pieces. Anything. :)

Quick update:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 5

LoveBee: Trade lot.

Please keep in mind that I'm saving toward my million fund, so offering 1np will not be acceptable! ^_^ (Sorry :sad01_anim: ) Just... offer what you think is right. :)

Thank you! :) I already completed my map, and am actually putting one together for my friend :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372836741

Looking for 1, 7 and 9 to complete my second set, Any 3 pieces will work, but I would prefer those

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372836741

Looking for 1, 7 and 9 to complete my second set, Any 3 pieces will work, but I would prefer those

I've got piece 7 set up in a trade here, marked as RESERVED.

Offer whatever you think is fair & feel free to throw in an item on my wishlist (2/3 of the way down the page) if you'd rather offer items than Neopoints

No Problem Lovebee, thanks a lot for the trade! ;)

Quick update:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8

Meepit Commando: Trade Lot - Only piece 1, though.