halfway there

Alynniae

so, i've been saving for a long time, and finally i've got 500.000 np, i'm so proud of myself:-D

how many np have YOU got?

I finally made it to 1 million a few weeks ago. Besides starting to play neopets again (which helped :P) I also started selling more items. This week I'm starting to try my luck in the stock market...now the waiting begins!

already dcoolb, nice,( incase you didn't know he got his account wrongly frozen, and had to restart)

Yeah, my best idea was to sell the new map piece for 200k! XD But most of my profit has come from books... Yeah, I stalk shop 7 like it is my job!

I'm at about 2.2 mil and sooo far away from my draik... T.T

To be fair in the past I've spent all sorts of stuff.. I've completed the lab map (that was about 800k cuz i got a few pieces from stuffs) as well as gotten a royal paint brush for a peophin on my side (1.75mil) and various other cheap pb's (ranging from 80k to maybe 300k for biscuit, cloudy, starry, rainbow, camouflage, striped, oh yeah and two faerie pb's for 800k each early this summer) also the latest map I spent about 500k on....

If I hadn't spent all this I'd probably be about halfway there T.T

EDIT: i added it up and it's like 5 million more O.O holy cow. I would be so close by now... if only :'(

Darn, I have 250K (a bit more actually), and I'm still saving up for a Royal Paint Brush after buying that Halloween Paint Brush.

629-630k in mybank. Add that with the amount of NP I have on hand and the total is over 670k. More than halfway for a white Paint brush, but still a long way to go for a Maraquan Paint Brush.

And can you believe all this was mainly earned just from games!? I keep Habitarium open a lot!

Before my current account, I never had more than 1,000,000 NP... so when I first passed that milestone, it was an incredible feeling. :laughingsmiley:

Until a few days ago, I had about 1,500,000 NP saved over the course of several months... but, after deciding to spend the rest of my plot points from the Altador Cup and the Faeries' Ruin and sell the prizes, I managed to bring my bank account to just over 3,000,000 NP. ^_^

About 28.9 mil. I've been here for a really, really long time, though. I'm saving up for BGC--only 56 mil to go! *sweats* Only...