New Target Ahoy!

Matt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in order to get the avvie, we'd have to get the petpet transferred through you guys, right?

Well, it will work exactly like our Angelpuss one currently does. The petpet will be transferred like any other item, you attach it to your pet, get the avatar, remove the petpet and give it back to us. :)

don't the angelpuss have to age on your pet or do you just equip it

There are some avatars that require you to age, such as Slorg, Harris, etc. but Meowclops and Angelpuss are examples of those that do not. That actually gets easier to lend/borrow.

:O Dang.

I suppose we could try the Auction House. But that's so unreliable in terms of actually getting the item. We'd prefer it so we could pay the Neopoints and make the offer and leave it while we praise you to high heaven rather than put in one bid, get outbid, and left without any Neopoints until the auction's over.

Nobody's really donating, are they. I promise, however, to give you half of whatever I earn off of my stocks in the next 3 months, so that should help.

However, I only sell if I make a profit over 100%, and from the current looks of things, that won't be soon.

well i havnt been playing games but decided to reach into my bank account savings to donate, thats love, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Dillon, I'll give you an answer when I wake up in the morning. :)

Zac, we have tossed the idea around, but thought it would be difficult (because we can't accept pure collat for NP). :P

What if you accepted HTS items. Like mine, that Mikey sold me worth 6 mill...

it would have to be someone trusted on the forums though, not just some random person

I don't think you are, but you know what I mean, it can't be some newbie member to the forums, who we have known for a week and has posted 3 times and they were are pretty much spam.