New Target Ahoy!

Matt

We've made a decision. It's an item avatar. It's quite expensive, but the cheapest item one out there we don't have...

Behold.

IT'S MEOWCLOPS TIME!

meowclops_halloween_blink.gif

The estimated collateral for our Meowclops is 2 million Neopoints. And we believe that's rather optimistic. So, it'd be nice to raise more. :P But 2 million isn't going to be a walk in the park. I am aware it will take a long time, but boy will it be worth it. :)

Lets get going, guys! Only... 1.85 million Neopoints left!

Eric and Matt.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was. Although that would've made more sence. Never mind. :P

We've had a think, and we're thinking about working some of the elements of pet lending (Going on trust only) for some of the higher priced items (Say... above 1 mill). Would that be something you lot would be interested in doing? I mean, it will probably mean a few more rejections of applications, but it would mean you got it free. :P

It was. Although that would've made more sence. Never mind. :P

We've had a think, and we're thinking about working some of the elements of pet lending (Going on trust only) for some of the higher priced items (Say... above 1 mill). Would that be something you lot would be interested in doing? I mean, it will probably mean a few more rejections of applications, but it would mean you got it free. :P

Yes, 'cause most peopole cant afford that much even without donating to the ALP :P and whats the point ahving an item if no one can borrow it? ;)

Hmm... our Collateral Counter has gone haywire, giving everybody below a certain post count (In this case) higher collateral than what's actually needed.

Basically, it's showing us you'll need to pay about 2.5 mill if you post 30 posts, but only 2.0 mill if you haven't posted at all. Hmm...

Regardless, we will never go over the top with collateral. Ever. The counter goes start to go down... rather rapidly with more posts you do around here, but other factors will help, too. ;)

Eric and I will answer any random questions about the ALP on the "The ALP" pinned topic which is there for such questions. Thankyou.

And no, since we know you, you probably won't get rejected. :P

Uh. Meowclops sells for like 1.2 I thought. =/

hi i'm back.

you know. i really don't understand how the meowclops got to be this expensive. they used to sell for 300k nps around this time last year. unlike the mootix that disappears when you try to take it off your pet's petpet, the meowclops can actually be re-sold after getting the avatar.

you know. i really don't understand how the meowclops got to be this expensive. they used to sell for 300k nps around this time last year. unlike the mootix that disappears when you try to take it off your pet's petpet, the meowclops can actually be re-sold after getting the avatar.

Precisely.

Doing a quick sweep of the Trading Post before announcing our new target showed the general trend to be about 2 million (Not the 1 million we were previously told). So we're airing on the side of caution and asking for 2 million. We don't want you lot disappointed when we say we can't afford one now, can we? :sad01_anim: