Forgotten Shore not working for me :(

Zarii

So, a few minutes ago, I decided to go for a stroll across the forgotten shore.

I was met by this message: "A deserted shore stretches along in front of you, but there's nothing of interest to be found today."

I didn't click the image, there was no sparkly image on the shore, it was just normal. So I refreshed. I then received this message:

"A deserted shore stretches along in front of you, but there's nothing of interest to be found today.

You've already searched the coast for treasure today. Perhaps you should try again tomorrow."

But I didn't search, all I did was refresh the page.. This is the 3rd day I've failed at getting anything from this daily, and I gained access 3 days ago.. So I have NEVER gotten anything from this daily. Is this a glitch or is TNT screwing with some of us by not giving us ANYTHING from this daily?

I believe that there are others who don't get anything, either... although I haven't unlocked the map, I know that there are other people who don't get something everyday... it's not like ALL the dailies give you something all the time! :) Just another ordinary daily!

I believe that there are others who don't get anything, either... although I haven't unlocked the map, I know that there are other people who don't get something everyday... it's not like ALL the dailies give you something all the time! :) Just another ordinary daily!

It just seems odd.. I've usually gotten something from the 24 hour dailies within 3 days.. Pretty much all the dailies are fickle, the Deserted Tomb is the worst, but then you didn't need to unlock it by collecting map pieces for those dailies.. So I kind of expected better odds than this xD

i've searched for 4 days, and only found treasure of 2k once... going to the forgotten shore counts as searching and that's your once a day, it's possible that, like the grundo plushie in faerieland for example, most of the time it is just there and you don't get anything, but then some lucky days you'll find something :) keep trying with it

Yeah, today was the first day I was able to collect... Hopefully they will fix it totally for everyone! Sorry to hear it. But when you can, the prizes are amazing, I saw someone who got a Pirate Draik Egg from it! Today I got a Round Maractite Coin.

TNT's word on this situation is that it's completely normal that you don't get something every day. If you don't see something clickable, it counts for the day.

Thank you for writing in!

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Forgotten Shore daily!

We are happy to inform you that this is not a bug. You are not guaranteed to find an item every day you visit. It is designed to be like a treasure hunt!

We have updated the messaging to help clear things up!Thank you for your patience and for playing Neopets

I know you don't get something everyday from dailies, BUT I think we should at least be able to click instead of it saying we've already searched today. I didn't already search today! Every time I go to the page it says I did, and I wish it would have let me click before telling me that.

I know you don't get something everyday from dailies, BUT I think we should at least be able to click instead of it saying we've already searched today. I didn't already search today! Every time I go to the page it says I did, and I wish it would have let me click before telling me that.

I agree, it's kind of confusing and led me to believe there was something wrong with the map, rather than just how the map rolls.

• 4 years later...