Henchmen help please? Weapons and Strategies

i only have two battledome avatars left to obtain, henchmen and space faerie (luckily i already have a code for her), and i'm still working my way up to the henchmen on DoN (i hear you can't get the avatar if you're not up to them yet even if you defeat them)... so i need to prepare, i need to know what stats are required, with recommended weapons and a good strategy please :) any help is greatly appreciated

i only have two battledome avatars left to obtain, henchmen and space faerie (luckily i already have a code for her), and i'm still working my way up to the henchmen on DoN (i hear you can't get the avatar if you're not up to them yet even if you defeat them)... so i need to prepare, i need to know what stats are required, with recommended weapons and a good strategy please :) any help is greatly appreciated

The battlepedia of TDN has a very helpful article in beating all the DoN challengers.

You can find it by going to this link: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/don-guide/

You can also probably post your pet's boost and weapons so we can help you out more. :)

haha yeh didn't think of that :P my battledome pet has the following stats:

Level: 22

Hit Points: 192 / 189

Strength: AMAZING (80)

Defence: GREAT (29)

Movement: AMAZING (85)

Abilities: Night Vision (Level 1)

Demon Breath(Level 1)

Burrow (Level 1)

Magic Berries (Level 1)

Tough Skin (Level 1)

Temporal Leak (Level 1)

Magic Torch (Level 1)

Spark (Level 1)

Shroud (Level 1)

Magic Pebbles (Level 1)

Fiery Gaze (Level 1)

Smoke Screen (Level 3)

Fiery Roar (Level 1)

Heal (Level 1)

Nighttime (Level 1)

if anyone can help please neomail my neopets account, epicgiggle :) thanks :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got this avatar a few weeks ago after many tries.

The weapons I used were a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, dual Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Downsize, Greater Healing Scroll, Hanso Charisma Charm and a Thick Smoke Bomb.

-burrow

It was my lab pet so I think his strength was over 100, but he had relatively low stats in the others. He had 200 hp.

I forgot the exact strategy but I think it went something like this

- freeze ray/downsizes until they were frozen.

- Brynn's swords.

- healed and used HCC with burrow.

- sword/smoke bomb.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/160/

That guide lists the weapons the meerca henchmen can use. Meerca henchman has 3 weapons, the rest being useless.

Meerca Brothers Glue - 3 earth, 3 light

Meerca Brothers Water Pistol - 5 wind, 5 phys, 5 water, can freeze

Hefty Loot Bag - 5 dark, 5 phys, blocks 5 phys

starts with 175 hp.

Whats your budget for the bd set, and are you willing to use 1 use items?

• 2 months later...

Heres the strategy i used:

RFFR (randomly firing freeze ray) (withdraw and go back in if it didnt freeze the first move) +constant + burrow

Bomb (or constant) + constant + fierce or berserk

constant + constant (or healer if needed) +sink=

constant + thick smoke bomb+ fierce