Hello!

Sweetdang

So, the last time I came on here, I stayed for about. A day? I don't qualify myself as returning, cause to me, I never actually properly came into this forum but anyway.

Hi guys! :laughingsmiley:

So, I'm not sure what to post, so I'm just hoping you'll bear with me and mange to read this through. I'm a teen, living in Singapore. I recently started playing Neopets again. I'm currently trying to make my pet read more books. In fact, before I left Neopets the last time, my goal was to hit a million. Neopoints. And when I was at about 800,000+... I took out about 500,000 neopoints to buy books. Yes, not very clever, but my pet is! Kind of.

I've done pretty stupid things on neopets. Like put my halloween paintbrush into my shop and sell it for 1mil less than it could be sold for now :( Yes, I was upset for quite a long time after that. I just got a bag of peanuts from the wishing well - I'm really happy about that actually I was spazzing out and my sister was QUITE WORRIED. But yea, right now, I'm trying to earn more neopoints (which is way tough!), read more books, and get a rainbow fairy quest so i can paint my neopet Halloween.

My pet is Poofydragon, so, more about her? :king:

She's a blue shoyru, and I love her to bits. :) She's been around for as long as I have, which is about 36 months. At level 24, I'm trying to increase that. I also recently got into battling, and wow, am I spending on weapons! She's read 254 books plus 16 booktastic ones... intelligence of 427. Her petpet is an Angelpus named Colours... and she's currently 8125 hours old. But still level 1 didn't complete my petpetlab map! Or any map, actually. :/ Played 85 matches in the battledome, but mostly 1 player and from those plot thingies, when I first started battling. I haven't done any jobs... an this is my pet's page!

Outside of Neopet's I'm an average teenager... I don't care that much about my looks, but I'm not slapdash either. I read lots in real life, My favourite book is The Outsiders by S.E Hilton! Everytime i read it I cry. :cowboy: I'm learning the guitar (love it) and I love the emoticons on this site so much! Heehee. :) I also write - poems and stories - maybe one day I'll post it somewhere or something...

Yea, that was long. If you read my whole intro, I salute you! And if you didn't bother to, here's a summery - Hi! :D

I typed all that out because I think first impressions are important... hope to see more of this forum. :)

<3, Drumgal.

Hey there, and welcome back to The Daily Neopets. Just call me Neomysterion, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the forums once more. Glad you decided to stop by here again, lots of things have changed since your last visit.

A Sinaporean! Just like me! :woot:

Welcome back to the forums Drumgal! You can call me Ain!

I'm so glad to find another Singaporean who still plays Neopets! I've been waiting a lot for this day! :rolleyes_anim:

P.S Add me a your Neofriend! Edit: This isn't the best 'welcome back' message... I couldn't think of anything else to say! Probably because I'm still so happy! :rolleyes_anim:

Welcome back! We all do stupid things, so don't worry about it :-) It was less than a year ago that I accepted a trade for a 3 million np item, but it was for a HTS item, as it turned out. After a while, I forgot how much it was worth, and nobody else had a price on it, and I sold it for 300k.

Someone who's willing to talk to me... YAYYYY. :laughingsmiley:

I know! Although our country is seriously overpopulated (5 million onto 6?!) I can never find us on forums and such. Thanks for the welcome, in contrary, it was a great welcome back message cause it made me feel loved. :D

@Katrina: Mistakes. :( Especially when my goal was to hit a million!

Someone who's willing to talk to me... YAYYYY. :laughingsmiley:

I know! Although our country is seriously overpopulated (5 million onto 6?!) I can never find us on forums and such. Thanks for the welcome, in contrary, it was a great welcome back message cause it made me feel loved. :D

Yay for being friends! we should talk more often! :D

Probably because the people have never heard of Neopets forums before!

Still, I don't find many people like us in Neopets too... (maybe they used too when they were kids and outgrown it)

But hey! They don't know what they are missing! :D