Draik Eggs Confirmed as a Prize from FSM "Daily"

Powie

To be honest, I didn't even see that coming. I'm still aiming for all the Forgotten Shore Map Pieces, as well as a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management. When I get all the map pieces, I'd like to get me a Pirate Draik Egg, too.

I was wondering if they stopped giving out MPKPs at Anchor Management since the new map pieces were put in. I haven't heard anything.

I'm not sure about that, all I know is that the chance of getting a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management is very slim since this item is coveted. TNT just doesn't want those items to cough up very easily (like Paint Brushes from the Fruit Machine).

I'm going to sit back and see what happens. I'm somewhat skeptical of this.

The screenie on her user lookup looks legitimate. I wish it were a bit bigger, honestly, but the screenshot looks just like it should.

However, I checked her gallery and user shop, and there's no sign of the egg. In addition, she already has 4 pets, which means she couldn't hatch it on her account anyway. I'm not sure if she has a side account, but it's entirely possible that she sent it there to hatch it.

Under the screenie, there's a hyperlink that says About Me. If you click on it, she says she still needs a Pirate Draik. Maybe she didn't get around to updating that petpage yet.

I'm going to sit back and see what happens. I'm somewhat skeptical of this.

The screenie on her user lookup looks legitimate. I wish it were a bit bigger, honestly, but the screenshot looks just like it should.

However, I checked her gallery and user shop, and there's no sign of the egg. In addition, she already has 4 pets, which means she couldn't hatch it on her account anyway. I'm not sure if she has a side account, but it's entirely possible that she sent it there to hatch it.

Under the screenie, there's a hyperlink that says About Me. If you click on it, she says she still needs a Pirate Draik. Maybe she didn't get around to updating that petpage yet.

I'm pretty sure she already sold it. The screenshot was posted like, just 5-10 minutes after she made the board? I find it kind of hard to believe that she would be so desperate for attention that she would post a fake screenshot of it as well.

Hmm I offered up 700k for a full map. I really hope the screenshot's real so I don't regret that, it's hard to tell what such a new item is worth!

. I've never had any good REs on Neopets EVER, except a couple of nerkmids and a FFQ.

Never gotten good REs ever?? FFQ is my (and I'm sure a LOT of ppl's) dream RE. And nerkmids are freakin awesome, I don't know what you're talking about!

After lurking a bit, I'm not sure if it's real.. The user utterly refused to show the item in her gallery. I would have thought she'd have stuffed it in there immediately to show it off.. Rather than just saying. Having it in the gallery would have been the ultimate proof. Until another pops up with evidence that it's there, I'm going to sit this one out.

I agree. It's odd/ironic that she wouldn't place it in her pirate themed gallery. She claimed that it's her collat for MSPP or something...maybe that could be the motive if it isn't real? I'm gonna wait for someone else to find one as well before going and getting the map to try for myself. Plenty of people have the map by now, someone else has to find one eventually.

She only had three pets when she made the board. She must have been lent the pea to get lent SuAP; maybe using the egg as her collat? The pea is likely the last pet lend she needs, seeing as she has 306 avatars. But I don't see why she wouldn't add the Draik to her pirate-themed pet family. Maybe she's waiting until after she gets lent but I don't know. I have to see the egg to believe it; whether in her gallery, the trading post, as a pet on her account...something, haha.

This reminds me of how some people claim to have the Wishing Well avvie but won't show it, ever. It just doesn't make sense. Even if she's using it as collateral, you'd think she'd put it in her gallery for a while to show that it's real. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but it seems like something's up.

On the one hand, she doesn't have to prove it...but on the other, if she went to the trouble to put up a screenshot for other players to know, and to bother with confirming the rumor, it seems logical to me she'd want to show it, somehow.

On the one hand, she doesn't have to prove it...but on the other, if she went to the trouble to put up a screenshot for other players to know, and to bother with confirming the rumor, it seems logical to me she'd want to show it, somehow.

This is what I'm thinking, too.

She might have lent the item or sent it away to a side account. The only proof she has is a screenshot, which can be easily modified to make something fake look real. I know if I would've gotten a Draik egg, I would've displayed it immediately to prove that I did, in fact, get one. But, it's her account and her decisions, not mine.

I'm waiting, personally. I've already got four pieces(Three from the daily, one from trading a duplicate for another piece). I figure at this rate, it will likely be a couple of weeks for most people to get a fair portion of the map and ready to trade for. Unless they really drop the Anchor reward wait.

A screenshot could easily be photoshopped. I could have done that myself...so I wouldn't really call that proof of anything. Though why anyone would make that up, I can't imagine. I'm just gonna keep doing the daily and see how many pieces I can get that way. I'm cheap. :<

Well, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I do hope Draik prices fall a bit. I wonder if TNT released Draik Eggs on purpose or they thought it would be an interesting prize so they threw it in.

I'm going to assume that she did get that egg from the daily... Which means Draik Eggs are a possible prize.

I just realized this could be a conspiracy to reduce draik prices :O I'm such a conspiracy theorist :D

Lol, you amuse me. :) But it's true that prices of things given out regularly will drop... however, I think it's gonna take pretty long if you want the price of this baby to drop. :(