Finally did it..

Emily

I really cannot imagine doing that for JUST an avatar...and that is why I will never become a true avatar collector.

The book disappeared. I was debating for awhile whether to just suck it up and get it, or keep saving for collat for the harder avvies (BGC, SuAP, MSPP), but I decided that a higher avatar count would help me in getting lent later, so just went for it. Also finally took the time to get the Grand Theft Umagine avvie today. It always takes me 1h+ to get past level 16 X.x

Congrats! I've been debating about that one too. (I had 11 million when it came out, though I've gone on spending sprees over the last few months.) With goals for my pets, including a Draik, it's hard to part with 10 million for it.

Wow! Congratulations on having 1. the ability to save and 2. the guts to buy the book! I'm waiting until I have the avvies I need collateral for before I spend more NP on anything, but someday I'll do it too!

Congrats on the avatar! I'm hoping one day after I've accomplished my draik and krawk, I'd still have the patience to save up for that book. It's just a crazy amount to blow at once for an avatar.. I doubt I'll ever be able to save up full collat for the bgc or mspp, so I'm not even thinking about getting those :P

I really cannot imagine doing that for JUST an avatar...and that is why I will never become a true avatar collector.

Same here! I'm horrible at games so game avatars that are hard to get for other people are like rocket science for me. And saving up millions of NP? I can't even save one mil before thinking of a new PB color/MP I want to get or going on a spending spree. Kudos to all you great avatar collectors but I'll never be one. xD

Congrats on your bravery! Yeah, when those avatars came out, I totally blew my np on them. I really should have waited until after I got BGC.