Forgotten Shore

Spritzie

I've been getting 2,000 Neopoints this past Friday, Saturday, and now today. I thought that shore used to despise me all of a sudden.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

You have received a Pirate Draik Egg

...This just happened.

Yes.

Yes, it did.

I got 10,000 NP today, I thought that the shore used to despise me almost every time.

AhhhhH!HH! Okay so I got a discovered treasure chest, which is pretty awesome since the best I've gotten was 10k once. But then I found out you could open them, and I'd sworn to not open anything more after a few failed nerkmids and trick-or-treat bags etc. But I really wanted to open it, so I said to myself, if I have sold over 50k in my shop I can open it, otherwise I have to sell it. Checked my shop and had sold swabby for 70k, so I opened it...and found a pirate eyrie morphing potion!!!!! I've never even owned an MP ever! AAhhhhhhh yayyayayyay :D

Also, to Reginald, the forgotten shore is still there :S are you on your side account by accident or something, because that's what happens when you haven't completed the map?

try this direct link:

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/forgottenshore.phtml

there is a way to find it from Krawk island but i've never bothered. it worked for me today :) have you visited the shore before?

today got the best thing i've ever had from the shore! a treasure chest!! :D now i have to decide to open or sell..

^ Draik Eggs are super rare at the Forgotten Shore.

Ontopic: I didn't get a thing from the shore today, but still trying to find a Draik Egg himself.

I am a fool for not sharing this with you:

I got a Forgotten Shore Background from the shore this early morning. I may save it for a later customization.