Yay!

Scarlet Fever

He looks like a baseball card :-) Well, I guess an Altador Cup card.

You did a fantastic job. I mostly just throw clothes I've gotten for free on my pets.

@Scarlet Fever

Your Pirate/Ghost Krawk looks amazing! I didn't know you could do a combination! How may I ask? :rolleyes_anim:

Wait... How did you do the eyes? Oh right, contacts! (I feel so dumb!) :rolleyes_anim:

@Xepha

She's looks quite amazing too! (I apologize for my lack of words!) :woot:

daww.... your krawk is cute with the pirate/ghost combo! dead krawk tells no tail.

LOL...That made me giggle.

@Karina: Heh, I never thought about it like that; he does look a bit like a trading card.

@Xepha: He has a mighty snazzy hat and I love that background!

@Evil Bunny: First I had him play with the Magical Krawk Pirate Plushie, then I just painted him with a Ghost PB. ^_^

@Evil Bunny: First I had him play with the Magical Krawk Pirate Plushie, then I just painted him with a Ghost PB. ^_^

I wouldn't have had the heart to change him from being a pirate krawk :P I love the outcome though, you should enter him for best customization :)

Xepha, I love the hat, it was a nice finishing touch and it made me laugh ^.^

He looks amazing!! :D Congrats on getting the plushie, did you pay for it or did you (luckily) get it from a daily? And may I repeat? HE LOOKS AMAZING!

I payed for him.....but apparently I should have just waited a couple weeks (It took me a week or so before I could transfer him to my main account). :laughingsmiley: