So I finally crawled out of the woodwork

Zarii

Hi! My name is Zara, you can call me Zarii though. I created this account a long time ago, not quite sure why. I was and still am a daily user of TDN's news and dailies :) I absolutely love the site. Now that I have a bit more time on my hands, I would love to enter the world of the TDN forums. I've been playing Neopets since 2002, although I've switched accounts since then. I thought I'd be all grown up and quit.. But I eventually went back. My dreamies are draiks: a pirate and a mixture probably of a faerie and royalgirl, and for ucs: a faerie xweetok and faerie pteri. I'm also a huge avvie collector, and have studiously been keeping track of my progress. I have already made use of the ALP, and the service was wonderful, fast, friendly and efficient.

That's pretty much it for me. I hope to see you regulars around :)

Hey Zara, welcome to the forums! :D You can just call me Pow :P

Glad to see another who believes that TDN simply has the best dailies page! Haha! I even have it "saved" instead of bookmarked now because I get super lost when TDN is down and I can't access my dailies :(

I took a long break, too, but now I could say I'm more active than before.

Anyway, don't forget to get your monthly freebies, and I wish you good luck in getting your UC dreamies! :D

Hi Zarii! It's always nice to see people joining.. but for you, rejoining! I hope you like the forums, as they are very useful, in my opinion, on a bored weekend or a lazy afternoon :) I'm Anna; welcome!

Hi Zarri, (re)welcome to the TDN forums, since I can't use the neoboards I spend most of my time here or on neopets playing games, see you around :)

One year late? I don't really mind if you decide to post your topic a year or so late, anyways welcome to the site Zarii.

Hi Zarii! It's always nice to see people joining.. but for you, rejoining! I hope you like the forums, as they are very useful, in my opinion, on a bored weekend or a lazy afternoon :) I'm Anna; welcome!

Also useful for leaving your habitarium up while you post on these boards *winks* I've made about 5k since I posted on here this morning.

Welcome, Zarii! That name sounds familiar--I wonder if I've seen you on the neoboards or something. I'm Karina, aka silveryswirls.

EDIT: Oooor, maybe your name sounds familiar simply because I saw you on the forums here this morning.