Welcome to September!

antiaircraft

TDN welcomes you to the month of September!

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Draik Day on September 9th
  • Techo Day on September 13th
  • The Annual Chocolate Ball on September 15th
  • The Poogle Parade on September 19th
  • The Faerie Festival on September 20th
  • The Annual Gormball Championships on September 23rd
  • Skeith Day on September 25th

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

My pets got Tobbie Fruit, Caramel Acara On A Stick, Blueberry Gateaux, and Deli Turkey Slices for their food. Can't wait for the new chocolate goodies though.

Yaaaay September! Draik Day is the day before my birthday...I'm going to get my draik and me something nice.

I didn't see that coming, Karina. I wish you the best of luck on getting your new Draik for an early birthday present. :yes:

yay ^^ freebies :D I wonder what the poogle parade is.. .and I can't wait for the fairie festival!

Poogle Parade is really Poogle Day, you'll have the chance to create your own Poogle, as well as train your Poogle at Cap'n Threelegs' for free. I have a Poogle, and I qualify for the occasion. :king:

My pets went with some nice decisions this month! Of course, one of them got Gross Food as usual, but this time, it as my Kougra who has never done that before. He's probably unaware of what's in that clam....Anyway, the rest of my pets got Yeasty Bread (mm, good choice, Blankstarr!) Spooky Raspberry Pie (Shuhune loves those, she's picked that food quite a few times in the past, even!) and Bitten Green Apple (Blossom must have taken a bite out of it before walking out with her choice).

Can't wait for this year's Faerie Festival, hopefully this year nobody will turn to stone. I have heard dasavo saying Faerieland might return to the sky - I hope not!

Can't wait until the Poogle Parade and Faerie Festival. :)

As far as freebies go, I got Sand Cherries, Bitten Green Apple, Tofu Bone and Veggie Hotdog. There's kind of a light brown/bright green colour scheme going on there. :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to September, everyone!