I am really bad at introductions.

Samaroo

Well, hello. My name is Sam, I'm 20 years old and live in the land down under. Absolute Neopets freak and spend my time 'trying' to help other people. I love coding CSS/HTML and I am bad at doing graphics, but I still try my best at them any way. Erm...that's about all I have to say. Hopefully I'll be able to find some new friends!

Thanks for listening to, well reading, my ramble.

Sam

Welcome to the TDN forums Sam! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as the community itself is very friendly and helpful, but of course we're always in need of more helpful people like you :)

We have a forum especially for Graphics savvy people like you, so don't forget to head on there for tips and any contributions you can make! ^^

Hey Sam! You can call me Gabby! Welcome to TDN :) That' so nice to hear that you spend your time helping others, I'm sure you have impacted people more than you think. You'll love everything about this place. I do and I only joined a few days ago ^_^

Hi there Sam! Welcome to the forums! Call me Ain!

I'm very grateful that you like to help other people,

and I'm sure this is the place where you always offer a helping hand to other people in need. ^_^

Anyways, I hope you'll like (or love) being here at the forums,

making new friends (like me for example!) and helping others too (and vice versa)! ^_^

You love Purple Carpets? I love Purple Carpets as well. Anyways, call me Neomysterion, and TDN has excellent opportunities for making great new friends. I can't wait to see you in the forums, see you around!

Thank you, Powie, Gabby, Ain, J.B, and Neomysterion for the warm welcome! I am already loving TDN, it is super resourseful, and even though I have been playing Neo for 11 years on and off, I am discovering things I didn't know! I will be sure to check out the graphics forum for help- I would love to improve my skills and I will never turn down the offer of friends! ;D