Best thing you have found in your safety deposit box you didn't know you had

bataclops

I was sorting through my safety deposit box and I've been on 11 years so I've accumulated A LOT of stuff. Started pricing some things I had no idea about and found out a Special Edition Battle Plushie is apparently pretty rare. I don't know how much it's worth, but so exciting to find something I didn't actually know was worth anything! So my question: what awesome items have you found that you'd forgotten that you owned?

I just achieved the Pack Rat avatar, so I've been busy cleaning out my Safety Deposit Box for a few days. So far, the only shockingly valuable find was a Neopets 11th Birthday Goodie Bag; I most likely got it from the Money Tree, and, to my surprise, I sold it for a good 130,000 NP. :P Otherwise, I haven't found anything too exciting.

So many of the things in my SDB were just junk items accumulated over the years. Advent calendar items, hundreds of omelets, tiki tack junk, countless rotten shoes/boots, and an enormous plushie collection (none of which are valuable unfortunately). Yea...the avatar surprised me. I just threw EVERYTHING in the SDB whenever my inventory was full. The only really good things were a nice set of codestones both normal and red. I have since used them up to train Excalibur. How dull.

I don;t know about stuff that I unknowingly had, but the best thing I had in my Safety Deposit Box was that Plushie Clompkin I found at the Money Tree months ago, it's with my Halloween Kiko these days since they match styles. Besides that, nothing else astonishing to be honest.

When I returned to neo a few years ago after a couple years of not playing, I had a ton of codestones and neggs in my SDB. Used some for my gallery, worked on training, and sold all duplicates. Nice to have some start-up money, as my bank account was only a few thousand.

On my old main, when I went through my SDB, I found several cheap PBs, a Negg item that I got via a RE (but it's only obtainable through the Cooking Pot), and a Kazeiru which I didn't even know I had. However, my rarest item I have is an Everlasting Apple which I purchased from the Hidden Tower on this account; and my second rarest is a Kacheek Transmogrification Potion.

i found some red codestones, and my pets aren't lvl 200+ (or more) so i sold them for 100K (two of them, normal value is 45K, so they paid 10K too much, yay)

I've been playing for awhile so I also have collected a lot of stuff over the years but I think the items that I found in my SDB that surprised me the most was my snowbunny from the advent calender years ago and the scarab stamp. I love looking through my SDB and finding old things though, like all the presents and goodies bags I never opened :D

I found all the Secret Laboratory Map and Petpet Map pieces in my SDB - you can only imagine my excitement at not having to fork over 800k!

White Aisha Ears. Found them when I got a very old account back. I still don't even remember making the account most days until I was trying to get all my accounts named and that one was with my email too xD Last I checked they were 800k. Haven't sold them yet and probably won't until they become actually *worth* something to gallery owners. If they ever are.

I tend not to hoard stuff, so I rarely get pleasantly surprised :laughingsmiley: I guess the best was returning from hiatus and realising I'd bought a Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, which I was about to go buy.

Oh! I did forget I had a Meowclops in my gallery. I honestly thought I'd already sold it but there it was.

I bought a Fruity Faerie Easter Negg back before they were UBs... it's not that I forgot I had it, it was that I was excited to see they're unavailable on the wiz now! I'm waiting for the same to happen with my Faerie Queen Neggs, and I think it'll be soon.

Its like finding free np

LOL...I totally agree...In mine, I found some codestones, a bunch of P3s (No Skufflers, unfortunately, but I have a couple Mootix), lab map pieces, a Camouflage PB.