Happy Kyrii Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh! I LOVE the new color! It's beyond gorgeous! It's even super cool on Kyrii's! I can't wait to see more pets in it. (And this opens up possibilities for my sea account.) I really hope it's a PB color. If it's lab only, even though I have a FFQ, it might not be available there.

Spritzie will be pleased I'm sure ;)

Mind reader. :whistle: I replied to your NM mentioning it the minute I saw it.

EDIT: I'm going with PB color:

paintbrush_water.gif

The new colour, Water sure is pretty, and it looks good on the Kyrii. Can't wait to see more pets released in that colour! Hey, it's a heck of a lot better than that smelly Swamp Gas!

But I agree too many colours are being released rapidly, slow it down just a little. Woah, woah WOAH! But I really do like this brand new colour though! :wub_anim:

Love love love it. The big preview is stunning as well.

I don't think it looks anything like maractite. Bring on as many new and diverse colors as you wish, TNT!

4.png

Love the waves in his belly, tail and hair. Also like how it goes darker. Gives the illusion of deeper water. :D

Oh man, I don't know what the prices will be on this one. I have a PB gallery and I thought I was close (still missing the expensive ones like Swamp Gas, Woodland, Relic, Transparent) and they come up with a new one! :sad01_anim:

That being said, it looks like a great color! DEFINITELY better than Maractite, in my opinion...

Ok, generally I'm opposed to them rolling out more new colors when there's so many new (and old) that don't have many pets.

But OMG PRETTY! I love the water one!

Also, it did just occur to me that there is now a color for each basic element, fire, water, woodland (earth), and I could argue cloud for air. *dorkfish*