Neopian Time Travel

The title says it all, what would you do if you can go back in neopian time.

I would paint my shoyru Pirate and make it UC.

And I would buy alot of Chockato TCGs when they where not avatar items and sell them for alot later.

i would make a female aisha, name her georgia and paint her royalgirl.

and i would participate in EVERY plot

I think the only thing I would really, really want to do is be around when the conversion happened so I could keep my Baby Lupe UC.

Aside from that I'm pretty happy with my time on NP so far. I'm not crazy rich or anything, but I enjoy myself. :3

Chelinde was created for the purpose of becoming a (UC) Faerie Xweetok but I decided to zap her for a while first. A while turned into quite a long time because I took an extended break from Neopets. When I came back customisation had happened and the new Faerie Xweetok had none of the old one's charm.

I still regret not painting her immediately. She is cute as an Island Aisha, really, but it's not how it was meant to be.

Very easy, I'd sign up to Neopets back in 2000 or something, and get a Tatsu and a Fuzio. I always wanted to own a Tatsu and a Fuzio.

I would adopt 2 Shoyrus (with good names), one male and female, paint them royal, and make them UC. I might also want a UC Faerie Shoyru too (and a UC Pirate Shoyru)! :D Another thing I would do is to collect all the avatars that are not available anymore! :D

That's what I was also thinking as well. I would like to have either a Stone pet (preferably a Stone Fuzio) or a Glass pet (Glass Flotsam maybe?). I miss those days when the Glass and Stone Paint Brushes were usable, but they're nothing now.

I would go back (like, to the beginning of neo) and make pets with good names. And participate in the plots

Funny 48066, I would do the same thing as well! I'd have two pets, just a Faerie Shoy and a Pirate Shoy, both in their unconverted versions. Pirate, male. Faerie, female. Ah what a great moment that would be.

Of course, 2 SuAPs wouldn't hurt, either, for battling. :laughingsmiley:

I would definately get published in every 50 issue of the Neopian Times, thus earning myself exclusive and rare items like the Neopian Times White Weewoo Plushie, and also getting the NT Writer avatar (*sigh* only another 41 issues to go before 550...)

Aside from that, I'd definately get Bony Grarrl Club, MSP card, SuAP, etc., and I would definately put that Pirate Jelly in my SDB rather than donate it, thinking that I could get another one from the Giant Jelly soon >,< (I still cannot believe I gave away an item worth 10 mil!!)

As for pets, I would make two Usuls and paint them both Usukis, so that I have a UC Usuki boy and Usuki girl

I've never heard of tatsus and fuzios. Were they pets back in the day? If I could go back in time I'd save my earth faerie doll, amongst others. Why did I get rid of them??

The biggest thing I wish I had done was paint my Shoyru Faerie back when I planned to. She would be UC right now. And, I'd make sure I was active more, and participated in all of the plots and site events. I missed a lot, even when I was active, by just doing my own thing and not reading the news to see things were going on.

I've never heard of tatsus and fuzios. Were they pets back in the day? If I could go back in time I'd save my earth faerie doll, amongst others. Why did I get rid of them??

if i recall fuzios look like this before they were converted into kyriis Fuzio.66.gif a fuzzy sonic/rayman looking pet i prefer the white fuzio. and and a a tatsu looks like this Tatsu.73.gif. another though for my troubles...if i can go back in time, i could have gotten a krawk or a draik easier...

These are all pretty cool ideas, and like others said I would complete the past plots.

And parry, you gave away a pirate jelly. x_x x_x x_x

I would try my best to make Shenkuu win the Altador Cup in 2009, as we were so close to getting to 1st place! Nah, that's too obsessive

I would purchase the old Hidden Tower weapons for my pets!

*LOL* I was on shenkuu that year, too...for me it was the second consecutive year facing KI in the championship final.

and that reminds me of the biggest thing...

if I could go back in time and do something different, I would have rejoined my RI instead of letting my friends Joyce, Water, and Lim talk me into joining them on Shenkuu.:P

Tatsus and fuzios were before my time...which is saying something, since I've been a neopets addict since 2001.

I guess I would have gotten into stocks much sooner. (They've been terrible lately, but they are quite lucrative--I've only been buying stocks for the last two years.) Other than that, I don't think I have anything I would change.