suteks tomb avatar

The Meepit Commando

Since I fail miserably at flash games (just check my high scores and you will see what I mean) I tried to get some if the easy flash game avatars, specifically suteks tomb, so how do people get to 2000, I can only get to 300 without running out of time. Any advice?

so you mean i am actually doing it right, darn I was hoping I am just doing something wrong. Anyways thanks for the tip and i will keep trying till i get the avatar :king: It can't be worse than the packrat avatar, that one was HORRIBLE. :yes:

so you mean i am actually doing it right, darn I was hoping I am just doing something wrong. Anyways thanks for the tip and i will keep trying till i get the avatar :king: It can't be worse than the packrat avatar, that one was HORRIBLE. :yes:

When I first knew of the packrat avatar I already had almost 2k different items in my SDB...I had made a habit of throwing things in my SDB

I made a lot of NP selling all that stuff, too...:/

Sutek's tomb took me a while...I seem to remember it seeming like I hit a wall at 1800, but then when I finally broke that I got a 3000 score...and now somehow 2000 scores have been easy to come by...it seems weird...

Amazingly, and proud of.. I have the following flash game avies:

Kass Basher, Destruc-oblahblah III, Volcano Run II, Graveyard of Doom lol?, Ultimate Bullseye II, EPC, Typing Terror (I'm very very proud of this one! ;D), EFMC and Carnival of Terror.

Sorry I play way too much :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. The OP was asking for tips for Sutek's Tomb. If you have nothing to add to the topic, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Amazingly, and proud of.. I have the following flash game avies:

Kass Basher, Destruc-oblahblah III, Volcano Run II, Graveyard of Doom lol?, Ultimate Bullseye II, EPC, Typing Terror (I'm very very proud of this one! ;D), EFMC and Carnival of Terror.

Sorry I play way too much :P

YOu are not the only one...my friend Larry, for one, has all of the flash game avatars...

Of the ones you listed the only avatars I yet have are the Kass Basher(which is so easy I wonder why you mention it.:P), the Mutant graveyeard of doom(also easy), and the Ultimate Bullseye II (which was inanely difficult for me...)...

Of the ones you listed the only avatars I yet have are the Kass Basher(which is so easy I wonder why you mention it.:P), the Mutant graveyeard of doom(also easy), and the Ultimate Bullseye II (which was inanely difficult for me...)...

Ultimate Bullseye II was easy for me :P almost as easy as kass basher. I'm also working on sutek's tomb, D; arg. not even the typing cheat tdn has (plzsutekcanihavemoretime) helps DX and the screen shot cheat.

You're actually better off making matches at the bottom because it scrambles the board more. Although the board scrambles if you run out of moves, if there are only one or two left, looking for them (or typing pyramibread all the time) is a time waster. Also, make vertical matches when possible because that also helps to scramble the board more, and can help get rid of bombs, which just clog up the board and prevent matches.

I don't have too much trouble playing sutek tomb, because I love to play puzzle games

Few tips for playing sutek tomb:

1. try to match combos of more than 3 (ie. combo of 4 or 5)

2. start to match from the bottom of the screen

3. type 'pyramibread' when you get desperate, or type 'pyramibrea' at the start of game, then type 'd' when you really need it

I love this game as you can tell by my trophy. My suggestions always try and line up the matches vertically. It helps move the tiles more and the bombs will disappear this way. Always try and get combos of more then three as it increases your time when you do. I personally don't use the codes that you have to type in. I think they take way to long. If i ever get stuck and I care enough about the game I just screen shot it and open it in paint find a few matches then start the game again. But be careful when you do that as you can only pause the game 3 times. Oh and only play on hard mode with the screen large. There are a lot more tiles so more possible matches and you get more points this way. Good luck getting the avi.