Stay online for hundreds of hours??

johnnxiv

is stay online for hundreds of hours??

cause i leave my computer on 24/7

if i leave my acc on, is there a problem?

There's shouldn't be a problem about that, but I'm not sure about the computer. It might overheat too much. For me, even if I turn off the computer (or in my case, a laptop) and turn it on the next day, I would straight away be logged in to Neopets whenever I visit the website. ^_^

There shouldn't be a problem, but I wonder what your neofriends will say when they see that your account is online for 1000+ hours :whistle:

But yeah, as long as you have appropriate cooling for your computer, nothing wrong should happen. Unless you count an expensive electricity bill. :P

It depends on your computer. If its a stupid model, it'll get really heated up and all and it might catch fire which might burn your house down! The hard-drive might get burned too if its over-heated.

And there's the electricity bill. It'll be real expensive if you leave on for a whole week!

And like ^says, your Neofriends will think you're crazy! I mean, being online for 168 hours!

On Neopets for 168 consecutive hours is crazy. The longest I seen one of my Neofriends on is for 48 or 56 hours, astonishing. :O

Wow. My dad would kill me. I never have it turned on more than 6-7h. My room gets so hot (although it's big) and right now when it's burning hot .. it's hard to cool the room down too.

I only leave it on when I haven't made my 100K target for the day and I need help from Habi ;)

I always get scared that my computer will die though so I usually make sure I leave it off for a few hours a day to cool down. You should probably do the same :P