Need...Avatars...And...Sleep...

Well howdy all, my names Marissa. Im somewhat new, definitely new to the forums. Going to bed after a looong day of avatar hunting! And the heist prevails...after some much needed rest. Adios!

Pea. Ess. TDN Rocks! This is one of my favorite sites. If i can ever be of service to anyone let me know. c:

Hello, Marissa, I am new here, too. I am Fuu

I started collecting avatarsa long time ago...with long hiatuses intermixed...

best of luck to you

(A large chunk of the available avatars which I have left are these 40 game avatars that still elude me...I almost got the chocolate avatar this morning...:/)

Welcome to the forums Marissa, and late welcome to Fuu. I'm not that much an avatar collector, but I do aim for some of the flash game avatars myself.

Welcome to the forums Marissa, and late welcome to Fuu. I'm not that much an avatar collector, but I do aim for some of the flash game avatars myself.

Thanks, Darigan Neomysterion

I think now that I recently got the MSPP and BGC avatars out of the way that my main focus will be flash games for a while.

I am also saving up for a 100% freezer in the battledome...I already have all the BD avatars, though, so nothing to hunt there... :/

(except Punchbag Sid, that is...I hear I missed him during the trillinth(whatever it was) givaway madness, though...

Heya and welcome!

I'm new as well. I have a ton of avatars that I received not really trying. Now though, I've got all my pets painted for the time being, and everything else is stable, so I think I'm about to start actively working on the harder avatars that I do not have as well.

Hope you like it here. So far, it's been awesome for me!

Hey Marissa!

I am brand new to the forum as well! I try to collect avatars but it really goes day by day. The game avatars can be so frustrating! Right now I've decided saving my np might be a better option. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Hope you enjoy your sleep :)

Gabby

Hey there Marissa, I'm Ain, and welcome to the forums!

I love collecting avatars too! But now I'm saving NP to paint all my pets! :P

Glad that you like (or love) it here! :P

Aha, painting is whats next in line for me, not decisive on exactly what i want however. Oh how i do love TDN. c: Good luck with the saving, and thanks for the welcome!

Hey Marissa! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums.

I collect avvies too(well, not much)! I've been on Neopets for 6 years now! :D

TDN rocks alright! :D

Anyways, hope you like it here!

Thats awesome! I love neopets. I've been playing for about 8 years, looking forward to knowing TDN and you that long as well. c:

Hello, Marissa, I am new here, too. I am Fuu

I started collecting avatarsa long time ago...with long hiatuses intermixed...

best of luck to you

(A large chunk of the available avatars which I have left are these 40 game avatars that still elude me...I almost got the chocolate avatar this morning...:/)

A warm welcome to you as well Fuu! I have never quite been a collector persay, but with the rage of avatars and the fun of neo goals i decided to give in to the hype. I can say that i am assuredly addicted 0_o

Game avatars are somewhat hard. I have gotten quite a few i realised, once i did the avatar import, but two that i yearn for most are ace zafara advert attack and draik escape from meridell castle.

I bid thee good wishes as well.

Talk to you soon I'm certain c:

Heya and welcome!

I'm new as well. I have a ton of avatars that I received not really trying. Now though, I've got all my pets painted for the time being, and everything else is stable, so I think I'm about to start actively working on the harder avatars that I do not have as well.

Hope you like it here. So far, it's been awesome for me!

That sounds along the lines of what happened to me. Avatars just happened I never collected them...until now. They stand no chance! Muahaha veggie attack c:<

Good luck on your neo goals, and congrats on the painted pets. See you around!

Hey Marissa!

I am brand new to the forum as well! I try to collect avatars but it really goes day by day. The game avatars can be so frustrating! Right now I've decided saving my np might be a better option. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Hope you enjoy your sleep :)

Gabby

Well hello Gabby! Touche on the game avatars, i have a few but some of them can be quite eluding! I am in need of sleep from another avatar hunt...it never ceases to end. I enjoyed my sleep once and shall again. Moreso now because you asked me to! Tehee night all! Chat with everyone more tomorrow.

Ciao,

Marissa

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.