Laziness loses in the end...

DeadGein

Hello everyone. I have been using TDN for a very long time. TDN is without a doubt the best daily link site around, and I've loved it for a very long time. I've just been lazy about joining the forums. Well, as I said in the topic, laziness loses in the end, so here I am.

My name is Justin, aka Psilocybin, aka DeadGein. I am 28 years old, have been messing around on neopets for a very long time. I can't remember the name of my first account, but to let ya know what's up, I had one of those old school, elvis looking Bruce pets. My new account has been around for 51 months, and you can find me in game with the same name as this account "DeadGein".

I am an online DJ, and in my spare time I work on putting material together for my first CD of my own work. I'm into horror flicks, reading, writing, Mixed Martial arts, and video games to name a few things. My favorite pet is my Cybunny, followed by my brand new disco Techo.

hmmm....I dunno what to say, other than Im just here really looking for friends, and a place to chat. I don't have too many friends in neopets, so I figured this would be a good place to meet some people who are involved in the game.

I've also been using TDN for a long, long time but I never ventured into the forums until just a few moments ago and saw your post and I wanted to chat too! :D Hopefully we can all make tons of new friends! :D

Hello everyone. I have been using TDN for a very long time. TDN is without a doubt the best daily link site around, and I've loved it for a very long time. I've just been lazy about joining the forums. Well, as I said in the topic, laziness loses in the end, so here I am.

My name is Justin, aka Psilocybin, aka DeadGein. I am 28 years old, have been messing around on neopets for a very long time. I can't remember the name of my first account, but to let ya know what's up, I had one of those old school, elvis looking Bruce pets. My new account has been around for 51 months, and you can find me in game with the same name as this account "DeadGein".

I am an online DJ, and in my spare time I work on putting material together for my first CD of my own work. I'm into horror flicks, reading, writing, Mixed Martial arts, and video games to name a few things. My favorite pet is my Cybunny, followed by my brand new disco Techo.

hmmm....I dunno what to say, other than Im just here really looking for friends, and a place to chat. I don't have too many friends in neopets, so I figured this would be a good place to meet some people who are involved in the game.

Welcome to TDN Justin, I'm Neomysterion by the way. Glad to find another member who's been on Neopets when those humanlike Bruces were around.

I've also been using TDN for a long, long time but I never ventured into the forums until just a few moments ago and saw your post and I wanted to chat too! :D Hopefully we can all make tons of new friends! :D

There's lot of great friends to be had at TDN, and welcome by the way MBM. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to TDN Justin, I'm Neomysterion by the way. Glad to find another member who's been on Neopets when those humanlike Bruces were around.

What I wouldn't give to have my human-like Bruce back. He was epic!

morbid_black_mab, at least I'm not the only one lol. I've literally been using TDN for well over a year, maybe two for dailies, and avatar monitoring. So it's good to finally join up on the forums.

Welcome to the forums! I'm Danielle and I am also 20 years old. I hope you find what you are looking for on here. :)

thank you. So far so good :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Justin, nice to meet you. :3 I'm Kolya, and like so many others before me, I'm also 20 years old. I guess that was a good baby making year or something... :mellow: Anyway, welcome to TDN. Everyone here is incredibly friendly and helpful, not to mention entertaining, so I'm sure you'll find all the friends your little heart desires.

Hey Justin, nice to meet you. :3 I'm Kolya, and like so many others before me, I'm also 20 years old. I guess that was a good baby making year or something... :mellow: Anyway, welcome to TDN. Everyone here is incredibly friendly and helpful, not to mention entertaining, so I'm sure you'll find all the friends your little heart desires.

mwahaha like fine wine I suppose!

Ain, enjoy being 14. Cherish those years, because once you hit 18, it all goes down hill from there :-P

Hey Justin; I recently joined from a couple years of anonymous TDN usage, and I'm happy to see other users are starting to join on! Welcome, I'm Anna!

Hello Justin! Welcome to the forums! I'm Emmy and I'm 23 years old. I've been on neo for a long time as well, 10 years to be exact.

I miss the old neo in ways. Hope to see you around.

Hello Justin! Welcome to the forums! I'm Emmy and I'm 23 years old. I've been on neo for a long time as well, 10 years to be exact.

I miss the old neo in ways. Hope to see you around.

The old ways were fun no doubt. But Neopets is still alot of fun. One of the only games I've stuck with through the years.