Harry Potter Fans ONLY!(POTTERMORE)

Spirited Away

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pottermore

• I have an account already.=D
    • I'm siging in for sure in October!
    • I'm not sure if I'll join........

You guys EXCITED?! I pretty Excited! I missed the 7 chances but I'm willing to wait! If you don't know about Pottermore here's a link to all you HP Fanatics http://www.pottermore.com/ MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE VID J.K ROWLING MADE SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER!

=D =D =D =D =D =D=D =D =D =D =D =D=D =D =D =D =D =D=D =D =D =D =D =D=D =D =D =D =D =D=D =D =D =D =D

My friend sent me the link to the site when the challenges were in play but I wasn't dedicated enough to try and solve the little riddles or whatever. I still don't fully understand what the site is about. XD But I guess I should watch that video.

My friend sent me the link to the site when the challenges were in play but I wasn't dedicated enough to try and solve the little riddles or whatever. I still don't fully understand what the site is about. XD But I guess I should watch that video.

Yeah, it's not really clear till' you read some things on the site and watch the vid.

I waited up until 1am (not hard to do during the summer) to sign up with the Magical Quill on Day 1. I finally received my Welcome email today that let me into the site. It is AMAZING. I got sorted into Ravenclaw house. I video taped it too, but I think it's illegal to post it anywhere so I might just use a clip of it for a video I'm making of Dumbledore.

I FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL YESTERDAY I did my quill day one! My name is ThrestalQueen73! I havn't done much yet! I got really super excited and went through a few thinhgs but I decided to be an adult and finish up all my work for the month before getting lost in fun forever <33333 tonight I shall Potter till I drop!

I FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL YESTERDAY I did my quill day one! My name is ThrestalQueen73! I havn't done much yet! I got really super excited and went through a few thinhgs but I decided to be an adult and finish up all my work for the month before getting lost in fun forever <33333 tonight I shall Potter till I drop!

Your so lucky! I have to wait till' October! )=