My little brother is so lucky!

neeker2

Well,my little brother saw me on Neo and wanted to make an account. So I helped him make it and that. So we decided he should try a wheel. So we picked The Wheel of Knowledge. He spins it and gets another spin. With the other spin he wins.And what does he win? A Silver Brightvale Job Coupon! And he hasn't even been on for a day yet. This is pretty good luck! I wish I was this lucky haha. Has anyone else have something like this happen on their first day/younger siblings that have been really lucky?

Good for him! I hear long-time players grumbling about how new accounts get all the luck. Maybe it's all a coincidence. I remember when I created my first account in 2002, I won a paintbrush from the fruit machine on one of my first days. I think I foolishly sold it for a hundred nps or something *doh*. My youngest sister plays (less active now than she used to be) and though she's rarely on her account any more, she tend to have god luck when she goes on, finding codestones/nps in REs all the time and nearly almost always getting good prizes (dubloons/nps) from the shrine. Hmmm...

The same thing happened to my boyfriend back when I coaxed him into playing (he's since abandoned the account and I picked it up. lol).

yeah. mysisters Susan and Barbara, my brother Peter, and I all play, and we all have our little ways where we have been much luckier than the others.:P

for me I got the jester avatar on the third joke and I have gotten 6 transmogrification potions from Dr. Sloth...:/

I am glad to hear your young brother is lucky I hope his luck stays around. I just love to see people win

yeah. mysisters Susan and Barbara, my brother Peter, and I all play, and we all have our little ways where we have been much luckier than the others.:P

for me I got the jester avatar on the third joke and I have gotten 6 transmogrification potions from Dr. Sloth...:/

I can't get the jester avatar even on my humungous number of jokes...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So jealous :C Wait, how do you get potions from Dr. Sloth? Am I missing something?

it's an RE, he gives out transmogrification potions to random people.

but, man, i want a job coupon, so i can sell it :laughingsmiley:

your brother is soooo lucky!

My boyfriend just starting playing yesterday. If he has any luck like that I reckon he'd give me the prize... Well, he better ;) haha

Congrats to your brother! That's going to get him off to a flying start :)

Wow! Your brother is so lucky!

Not any of my family members have played before, and my friends, never lucky(cause they don't play much).

I have gotten 6 transmogrification potions from Dr. Sloth...:/

Woah! That is so unbelievable!

Wow, that's some luck o.O

When I got into Neo again and made cookiethelion, my account was 3 months old when Dr Sloth handed me a Kacheek Transmogrification Potion, which I considered to be quite lucky (I had never got that RE before on my former main ><)

My little brother has the same luck!

When we where younger we both used to play NP together. Now he comes on for nostalgia sometimes. . . but he was always getting cool random events. He's event still got a WN UC Mutant Meerca on his account! ;o;