Happy Grundo Day!

hrtbrk

I think the woodland one is amazing. XD It may perhaps be the first grundo color I actually like. And that mustache monocle, ahhh. Do want.

I like the Woodland Grundo, though I'm not really a Grundo person. Nice outfits though.

OMG! Tell me I am not the only one who sees Kaylee from Firefly in the in girl's clothes!!!

Reference: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100426173315/firefly/images/thumb/8/8d/Kaylee_sit.jpg/496px-Kaylee_sit.jpg

She's a mechanic, in space. It's so perfect. I'm going to have to get a Grundo now just for that outfit. *geeks out*

The woodland color is also fabulous!

Hm I reserve opinion on the Woodland Grundo. I like his antennae but I don't like the whole fading effect it doesn't look very natural. The sketch painbrush is kinda boring, oh well.... I adore that monocle though. It's like, "ooooh you fancy, huh?" ;)

OMG! Tell me I am not the only one who sees Kaylee from Firefly in the in girl's clothes!!!

Reference: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100426173315/firefly/images/thumb/8/8d/Kaylee_sit.jpg/496px-Kaylee_sit.jpg

She's a mechanic, in space. It's so perfect. I'm going to have to get a Grundo now just for that outfit. *geeks out*

The woodland color is also fabulous!

You should ask that in the editorial, if the clothes are based on that character, because there is an uncanny resemblance!

I really like the all the Grundo clothes & the Woodland color is by far my favorite. I've never really been a fan of the Sketch color anyway

I like the Woodland look; the ears remind me of the flowers that bloom on a melon vine (my dad plants them each year, and we've actually got some sprouting in our garden right now, which only makes them more uncanny :laughingsmiley: )

I could train kawaiiAddison actually, but he's not really a battle pet, so I think I'll give it a miss