The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

Spirited Away

Will it be good?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think it would be like?

• It won't be as good as the first one.)=
    • It'll be 100 times BETTER!
    • It would be just as good as the first one.

I will miss the original characters like Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, etc. But I will just as excited! A new scenery,different story, different characters. It is so different from the first one, everything is so developed like today. THEY HAVE PARKS?!

WELL HERES A LINK 2 THE TRAILER http://www.tgdaily.com/entertainment/57510-nickelodeon-debuts-legend-of-korra-trailer

It looks great in my opinion. The art style is more like an anime but that's fine with me. Also, in the past 100 years or so (depending on when Aang died) it seems that things became more urbanized.

And Korra's animal guide is EPIC.

I think it wont be as good as the first one. Most people won't like that there are no more main characters, like Aang, Toph, Zuko, Katara, Sokka. That's just me.

And most sequels aren't as good as the original because of lack of ideas.

I'm actually excited for this! The trailer looked pretty dang amazing and I trust that Nick will do a good job with it. Of course I'm sad that none of the original characters are in the show, but I'll learn to like the new ones. :) I really doubt it will turn out better than the original because it is only going to be a mini-series, just a small exploration into the life of the new Avatar. It was never meant to surpass the original series.

No matter what, I think we can all agree that this will be better than the live action movie. :P (If you haven't watched it, don't.)

I don't want to think of it... it was pretty bad... and kinda racist in some way... :mellow:

I think it wont be as good as the first one. Most people won't like that there are no more main characters, like Aang, Toph, Zuko, Katara, Sokka. That's just me.

And most sequels aren't as good as the original because of lack of ideas.

I agree with you, I don't think it will be as exciting as the original. Just my opinion. I will certainly miss them!

I really do not understand the flying bison in the trailer. The whole thing about the first series is that the three of them (Aang, Appa, and Momo), were the LAST of the Air Nomads. Now there are suddenly more of the latter two?

I really do not understand the flying bison in the trailer. The whole thing about the first series is that the three of them (Aang, Appa, and Momo), were the LAST of the Air Nomads. Now there are suddenly more of the latter two?

Apparently Air Nomads have repopulated... No idea how, but that's supposed to be the case.

I haven't finished watching the first series properly, does anyone know where I can watch or download the episodes? :) That'd be great!

It's because Aang and Katara had kids. I think one was an Airbender.

Apparently Air Nomads have repopulated... No idea how, but that's supposed to be the case.

I haven't finished watching the first series properly, does anyone know where I can watch or download the episodes? :) That'd be great!

From what I have read so far, the Air Nomads are truly gone. The last Airbenders are Aang's son Tenzin and Tenzin's three airbending kids. The website I use to watch anime is animekuro. Just google animekuro :D

It's because Aang and Katara had kids. I think one was an Airbender.

So Katara gave birth to a SKY BISON? THAT POOR GIRL. lol. I know that there are supposed to be a few airbenders left, all Aang's family. My question was to the SKY BISON that you see in the first few seconds of the trailer. Unless that is a 70-80 year old Appa flying giving Tenzin a ride, I wonder how there are still supposed to be Sky bison left after the first series explicitly said Appa was the LAST sky bison. I also read that flying lemurs are back. Again, the first series said Momo was the last flying lemur.

Ugh I am just being too nitpicky. I hope it is good. I do not like the character design for Korra too much. She looks like an Amazonian warrior from what I have seen so far. Bit too much.

I was never too big on Avatar, but I'll give the new series a try when it first airs. I hope things will be more epic and thrilling than the old series.

I bet it'll be pretty good. :D I at least hope they explain everything that has happened; not just jump right into the story and catch us all up in one episode. Like try and stretch it- make it suspenseful. :P

I was never too big on Avatar, but I'll give the new series a try when it first airs. I hope things will be more epic and thrilling than the old series.

Are you sure you wanna wait? You have enough time to catch up on the original series. The Legend of Korra comes out in MID 2012!