Dream brought me back to neopets

Kuroii

Hi everyone!

My neopets main is 10 years, but 3/4 of those years I didn't play neopets at all.

Just few months ago I dreamt that I lab-zapped my favourite neopet (Christmas Jubjub) and it turned into a Blue Grarrl.

Heart broken and shocked, I woke up. Thankfully, I remembered I don't have any secret lab maps.

Luck stood on my side *like only this once* that I happened to see the lab giveaways by neopets which drove down the prices of those maps.

So I ended up buying the whole set, and zapping my pets (not Xmas Jubjub tho) ever since.

So, how did you get back to neopets? ;)

Welcome to TDNforums :D

I'm Xepha (also known as V) and I've been here for quite some times now.

I was only forced to take one hiatus from Neopets when I didn't have Internet (nor phone) at home for about a year and a half. I was still checking on Neopets once in a while from college... but that doesn't really count.

Hey Kuroii! I'm Arie. Its nice to meet you!

I've been on Neopets for 6years, on and off, changing accounts. I got back to Neopets around 4 months back when I was bored, sitting on the computer.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :D

Welcome to TDNforums :D

I'm Xepha (also known as V) and I've been here for quite some times now.

I was only forced to take one hiatus from Neopets when I didn't have Internet (nor phone) at home for about a year and a half. I was still checking on Neopets once in a while from college... but that doesn't really count.

Hey V, that's cool! I stopped after playing for awhile because the trend died down a lot... most people in Singapore turned to MMORPG games back then and such. But I feel good coming back to neopets! :laughingsmiley: The kid lives in me! :graduated:

Hey Kuroii! I'm Arie. Its nice to meet you!

I've been on Neopets for 6years, on and off, changing accounts. I got back to Neopets around 4 months back when I was bored, sitting on the computer.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :D

Hi Arie, nice to meet you too! :D Yes, I feel the some boredom without neopets before. But now I spend too much time on neopets xD I'm trying to get all the game avatars. :king: What about you?

Welcome Kuroii to TDNForums! You can call me Neomysterion, that's what many people around the net call me.

By the way, I like your colourful Christmas JubJub avatar, looks pretty well decorated.

Welcome Kuroii to TDNForums! You can call me Neomysterion, that's what many people around the net call me.

By the way, I like your colourful Christmas JubJub avatar, looks pretty well decorated.

Nice to meet you, Neomysterion! Thanks! I love the avatar too x) I made it to sketch and added a rainbow filter :laughingsmiley:

See you around!

Welcome to the forums!

I stopped playing neopets during high school because i thought I was spending too much time on it. Last december, my friend logged in to his account and told me about it. So i decided, why don't I check out how neopets is doing? So I did, and I have been logging in every day ever since. Fairy tale come true!

Too be honest the neopets commercial reminded me about Neopets, so I rejoined, anyway welcome to the forums, and I too like your avatar.