Naut's art dump!

Naut

So hello!! I am kinda new to the forum world so please don't be harsh if I mess something up ;o; but yeah anyways here is a bit of my recent art and I would love feedback <3 Constructive critique would be adored :3

tumblr_lq1dllyjGr1qhzic7o1_500.png

This is a drawing of a lovely wocky I found in the pound ;o; I love her to bits already. I just finished this today!! I got lazy with it though 8(

tumblr_lpzpz4evey1qhzic7o1_500.png

My zafara!! I think I finished this like yesterday or the day before then I cannot remember.

tumblr_lp2p7jGuE91qhzic7o1_500.jpg

A submission to the art gallery from a while ago which I don't think got in. I am gonna try and resubmit it later today though I think.

tumblr_lp2ouwuhF41qhzic7o1_500.png

A concept sketch for my lupe who I want to paint halloween when I manage to get a paintbrush xD I am not sure whether to outline this or paint it.

leilude_by_rizzadae-d41uj52.png

My part of a trade with my friend over Deviantart ;o this is her lupe <3 I love her design too ;_;

1309660031.saoirse_peophin.png

Design for an Orange peophin which I will probably never get sob I still like how this came out though.

1309568453.saoirse_chiffree.jpg

My meerca Chiffree!! I got gold in the BC with this ='D

1309373579.saoirse_hamsteroidsref.png

My yurble who I also got from the pound y-y he is super lovely though fff

vvris.png

Oh whoops I do not know if non neopets art is allowed (I can remove this if it isn't) but this is pretty much a larger version of my avatar?? For anyone who doesn't know who it is, it's Vriska from homestuck otl

IF YOU MANAGED TO LOOK AT ALL THESE..... feel free to post like a link to a ref of one of your neopets :> I am in a mood to sketch!! So basically requests derp.

trylana.png

Request of Trylana! I love Rukis :>

Gracinha.png

Another request! This one is of Gracinha <3 I apologise if I got her dress wrong D: I hope this looks okay.

o: Your style is so lovely. I'm in awe of the first two especially. *swoon*

Umm, if you feel at all inspired by either Ainen, Plye, or Trylana, it would be amazing to see them in your style. :wub_anim: I only have a reference for Ainen at the moment because...I can't draw, and a lovely artist drew him for me. :/

Your drawings are really great! I have a Kougra, Tiskuru, who could use artwork on his (soon-to-be completed) petpage. Preferably drawn without the coat/robe thing he is currently wearing

I absolutely love your drawings! What did you use to draw all these amazing drawings? Love the Meerca the most! :wub_anim:

I love to see how you draw my Kacheek, Grace, because I tried drawing Kacheeks but it all turned out terribly. About her, she's some sort of a Dark Princess, and can you make her purple if you're planning to draw her? 'Cos she's gonna be painted purple soon! Thank you! ^_^

o: Your style is so lovely. I'm in awe of the first two especially. *swoon*

Umm, if you feel at all inspired by either Ainen, Plye, or Trylana, it would be amazing to see them in your style. :wub_anim: I only have a reference for Ainen at the moment because...I can't draw, and a lovely artist drew him for me. :/

Check the original post! ;3 I hope you like <3

Also thank you so much ;o; that means a lot to me <3

Check the original post! ;3 I hope you like <3

Also thank you so much ;o; that means a lot to me <3

Ohhh my goodness, she looks so wonderful. :woot: Thank you so much, I adore it!

P.S. I added your art to her lookup. Thank you again!

Edited by inkt

I absolutely love your drawings! What did you use to draw all these amazing drawings? Love the Meerca the most! :wub_anim:

I love to see how you draw my Kacheek, Grace, because I tried drawing Kacheeks but it all turned out terribly. About her, she's some sort of a Dark Princess, and can you make her purple if you're planning to draw her? 'Cos she's gonna be painted purple soon! Thank you! ^_^

Thank you so much <3 I draw my pictures in Paint tool SAI which is a really lovely program ;o; I also use a bamboo fun tablet. Thank you!!

ALSO check the main post =D I hope the drawing is okay <3

Ohhh my goodness, she looks so wonderful. :woot: Thank you so much, I adore it!

P.S. I added your art to her lookup. Thank you again!

I am glad you like! She was incredibly fun to draw ;o;

ALSO OMG I FEEL LIKE

FAMOUS NOW seriously thank you :> I hope its okay if I add you as a neofriend?

I am glad you like! She was incredibly fun to draw ;o;

ALSO OMG I FEEL LIKE

FAMOUS NOW seriously thank you :> I hope its okay if I add you as a neofriend?

Bahah, yes, of course. :3 I would be honored.

Oh my gosh! ;u; Can I marry your art? I want to be Mrs. Your art.

I love how soft your shading is and your colour choices and everything

And yaay Homestuck 8DD

THAT WOULD BE OKAY WITH ME as long as you are okay with sharing me I have like 10 other internet wives and I am also already married to tumblr.

Thank you ;o;

FFF YEAH I LOVE HOMESTUCK even though I still havent finished reading it yet sob I have like 500 more pages to read >8c

I missed a few updates in the boring middle before I got to the awesome parts with trolls. I'm going to restart from the start and not skip anything! HOMESTUCK IS SO AWESOME THO Who's your patron troll? Favorite shipping? Do we have a Homestuck thread on this site, amg?

Who isn't married to Tumblr? I went to go to bed, half an hour later I'm on Tumblr :| and 8D I like sharing so that's cool!

Haha welcomes~

I really like all of these, and they never minded non-Neopets art here.

That Peophin you whipped up looks pretty fierce, and I dig the texture on him as well.

I missed a few updates in the boring middle before I got to the awesome parts with trolls. I'm going to restart from the start and not skip anything! HOMESTUCK IS SO AWESOME THO Who's your patron troll? Favorite shipping? Do we have a Homestuck thread on this site, amg?

Who isn't married to Tumblr? I went to go to bed, half an hour later I'm on Tumblr :| and 8D I like sharing so that's cool!

Haha welcomes~

THE BEGINNING AND MIDDLE WERE LIKE................................ AWESOME I didn't want to skip anything so I just read it all ;o; I love the kids shfdgdfshsg Also my patron is Kanaya and my favourite pairing is definitely Kanaya <> Karkat ahaha and I dont think so :0

YEAH MAN what is your tumblr? :0 I'd love to add you.

I really like all of these, and they never minded non-Neopets art here.

That Peophin you whipped up looks pretty fierce, and I dig the texture on him as well.

Ah thank you for clarifying that! I wasn't sure if they like had like a rule against it.

Also thank you again! I was messing around with the default textures in SAI & and the crayon tool for it ;o;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you so much <3 I draw my pictures in Paint tool SAI which is a really lovely program ;o; I also use a bamboo fun tablet. Thank you!!

ALSO check the main post =D I hope the drawing is okay <3

OMG she looks so awesome! I love it! :woot: Thank you so much! :wub_anim:

P.S Sorry I lack the words to express myself! And what do I call you?

OMG she looks so awesome! I love it! :woot: Thank you so much! :wub_anim:

P.S Sorry I lack the words to express myself! And what do I call you?

No problem at all <3 :> she was really fun to draw! Sorry if its really OOC though ;o;

(AND THAT IS OKAY I have a tendency to have no words when ever I get art work; and either Anne or Naut works :>)

fabulous items!

i love your meerca drawing, i think it is the best of all

but still, i can look at all of those for hours. seriously.

Thank you so much!

I actually think that one is the oldest of the drawings here xD I still really like how it came out though.

Thank you so much ;_; I am extremely flattered.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I love the start to death but when I first started, I skipped right to my patron troll ID I caught up a bit later when there was a lull in the updates but like start Setpmber I'm going to read the whole thing over again in order 8D AAa I love eeeeveryone! cept Doc Scratch since he gives me nightmares. Which, I guess is kind of like love. Only scary.

Eeee my Patron Troll is Eridan. Omg how I got into Homestuck. I saw My Little Pony art, someone has made the trolls into my little pony characters and I was like uum hmm which one is mine.

And he was a fearsome looking sea horse that was wearing a scarf and I was like, I wear a scarf :0! I must read this. And Fef was looking so derpy so I thought she would be dumb like a side kick but boy was I wrong. AAa I love that I can cosplay him and not even have to wear anything different than I normally would :I!~

Fave pairings is def Jade<3Dave but I like Eridan<3Terezi which totes leaves Kar free for Nep 8D Oh Homestuck, all of my ships!

Here I aaam tumblr: http://squidmama.tumblr.com/

• 2 months later...

You got some nice art thar :> I especially like the lineless two.

If you need something to draw, you could use my pets Tiberonth or Lori

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.