WHOA!!!!!!!

Naamah D.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=xxmorbidxnymphxx

This is my account from when I was in middle school! Too bad my email address to it got disabled. I'd love to see those pets and items again :sad02:

You might want to call the support line and see if you can get into the account again! There may be a way, or re-enable the account (recreate it, say it was [email protected], well remake [email protected] and it'll work :))

Unfortunately mine from middle school got purged! o.o it had been years and years since I had used it and I didn't know much about avatars and plots so it didn't look like I had done much on the account... Oh well.

Sadly, the email has already been taken. I've already tried to guess the password about 10 times. I'm looking at it this way, I have a beautiful shadow Usul, mutant Aisha, brown Moehog, speckled Gnorbu and an orange Kougra on my new accounts. Would I get rid off all that just for the pets on an old account? Nope-y-nope. Will my new accounts get frozen for guessing the password?

Maybe try emailing the new owner of the account, explaining the situation? They may be willing to forward you a password email if you ask nicely.

I don't know the answer to your question about the password guessing/freezing. Something to ask the editorial maybe?

I sometimes try to get into my old account by guessing the password (and birthday) too--wouldn't it would be nice to have our old things? I wouldn't worry about the guessing, I know TNT is inconsistent but I've done the same thing many times and never been frozen.

I found my first neopet account and I've send a ticket to see if I can get access again as I love the names of my pets (if I DO get access I plan to morph the ones I want into Xweetoks and put the rest up for adoption if anyone wants a good-named Neopet