Let's See Your TK Shop!

xSummer

223665_10150750335180790_762935789_20159523_5050432_n.jpg

Alright so on that picture, you can see my shop and also the 3 bonuses that were awarded to people who took part in the closed beta. (The statue, the mootix wallpaper and the adorable White Kadoatie.)

me too. it keeps telling me to refresh. also i haven't gotten a quest in a while. i'm on level 7 now and i used to get tons but now none

You might just need to level up. when you get past level 5 I think, the quests come less frequently. I just keep my shop open when I'm busy and then do adventure boards when I have a spare 5 mins (or longer depending on how FB is behaving lol) so I can keep levelling up, since you get XP from the shop but more from boards.

Yeah, you only get new quests once you unlock a new map, I've found. They do come slower because at first you have a lot of maps suddenly unlocked and you have to complete all the quests for all of those.

One thing I've found is not to wait for all the quests to reach the same map, when you get to later levels. Do them through to the end as they come. Otherwise you may find yourself having done all the quests with only 1/2 the amount of XP needed to level!