What so special about premium.

Dillon

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that you have to enter your credit card info. even if you are planning on canceling when the trial period ends. Of course, if you cancel before the trial period expires, your card won't be charged.

If you just want the free trial, you have to make sure that you cancel. They won't cancel you automatically, they will just start billing you.

If you just want the free trial, you have to make sure that you cancel. They won't cancel you automatically, they will just start billing you.

that goes for a free trial for ANYTHING when you give them your CC to sign up..its just a given..

Oh also you guys need to be careful if you get banned while on Premium. TNT doesn't cancel your premium account even when you get banned! So you're gonna have to fax them or something and that could take a while. Keep in mind that it might take a while to cancel your premium account or to the cancellation to take effect.

Oh also you guys need to be careful if you get banned while on Premium. TNT doesn't cancel your premium account even when you get banned! So you're gonna have to fax them or something and that could take a while. Keep in mind that it might take a while to cancel your premium account or to the cancellation to take effect.

you contact whomever you are using to pay them and tell them not to let anything for though from whatever company your previous billings said the payment was being taken from, also the most effect way to cancel aol and other companies that give you hassle about canceling, lol

Can you use a CHECKING ACCOUNT or paypal?

Yes. They accept paypal as a method of payment. You can use your checking account to set up a paypal account.

yes you can use paypal

err sorry aprently im really slow and typing and hitting the button, lol

they don't accept checks, do they?

they accept electronic funds transfer(pretend to sign up until you get to the third step it has payment options you can look at, signup isnt complete until you complete that step) but an actul check no after all it will eba reaccuring payment and checks are a one time thing..

you could also as stated before get a paypal account and set it to be used with your bank account

I read that the random events are based on how much you use the main portal page, but you get notification through neomail.

And I agree that the super shop wiz is the best feature of premium. :yes:

My understanding was that those random events are from how often you use neomail. I am pretty sure that is what neopets said when I signed up. When I use neomail everyday I get a random event almost every day, but for the last week I haven't used it and didn't get one, even though I have still used the Portal multiple times a day, so I think it is based on your usage of neopmail.