What so special about premium.

Dillon

http://premium.neopets.com

but if you sign up, i would suggest getting someone that has it to send you an invite so that they get the refferal, to pass along good karma and all. im sure someone here has it...

well the page i link to lsits the features of premium(i dont have it so if it has features otehr then the oens listed i dont know, i think the space faerie amulet comes from that)

if you want to know somthing more speific i suggest asking that.

What so special about premium. How come i cant find the page to sign up for it/

I don't know if you've found an answer to your question yet but here it goes anyway...

Neopets Premium is a paid, enchanced version of Neopets. Here are some of the special features you get:

- A space faerie scratchcard every Friday. - Everytime I've gotten one I've won at least 250 NP, but I can't be 100% certain that you win something every time.

- A customizable portal page. - It's like a starting point with lots of little modules that give you quick access to areas you frequently visit on the site. You can change the modules and colors to fit your preference.

- More random events. - I usually get a fair amount of NP and an item that sells for around 1k or so.

- Neomail.com email address and the Neomail addict avatar. - e.g. [email protected]

- 1,000 NP for each month you remain a premium member.

- Premium only cards for your Neodeck if you keep premium for a while. - I haven't gotten one of these yet, but I'm told that you cannot sell them.

- Access to premium only boards.

- After you become a premium member you can send invites or referrals to other people so they can sign up for premium. When you refer a certain amount of people, you get some pretty cool prizes, even paint brushes if you refer enough. Currently, I'm told that receiving a referral from an existing member is the only way you can sign up.

Well, I hope that answered your questions. In my opinion, I think that the $7.99 a month is worth it, but that's just my opinion. Of course, if you want/need a referral, feel free to neomail me or PM me or whatever you want to do, I haven't had the opportunity yet to refer anyone, so that'd be cool. :)

Oh yeah, and I left out one of the best features, The Super Shop Wiz. The SSW searches ALL the shops and returns the lowest price to you, instead of just giving you some random prices like the regular shop wizard. I've found some really amazing deals using it. It's especially useful if you run your own shop and are into sniping and the like.

I was asking wats so special about premium not if your want it or if its a waste of money. *Sigh* :sad01_anim:

- A space faerie scratchcard every Friday. - Everytime I've gotten one I've won at least 250 NP, but I can't be 100% certain that you win something every time.

I think that you do win something every time, but you should probably check up on that just in case.

You pay in real money though, not neopoints. Real, actual money.

i know that. Or else neopets wouldnt exsist. someone said that they were told you have to be referrede well than how did the first person sign up if they had to be referred. J/W

Neopets will randomly release Beta Testers, around 2,500 people at a time, where it allows the first 2,500 people to click the link to sign up with out a referall.

oic. that is interesting. when you do referrals ppl say like that the people they get get them to stay past to weeks. is that like a trial period.

I have a question.Can i register for 15-days free trial without a credit card number?

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that you have to enter your credit card info. even if you are planning on canceling when the trial period ends. Of course, if you cancel before the trial period expires, your card won't be charged.

I had to put in a credit card number for my free trial, so I imagine it is the same for everyone.

Dillon, The customizable Portal is nice since you can see your bank account amount, how much np you are carrying, and your shop till all in one glance (nice for seeing if something sold. It also shows you your trades and auctions, your five most active stocks so if one shoots up really high on day you can see it there. It saves a bunch of clicks you might not think to do otherwise.

For me the super shop wiz is the best. I am able to search many things a day and get the lowest price. I've found numerous things that were way underpriced and then resell just below the next minimum price. I've made from 10k to 50k a day that way. I don't have much time to spend online each day and so this extra profit helps a lot. That is why I found it worth paying for.

Oh, also those random events someone mentioned aren't throughout the site - they are only in neomail and then it says that you have to use neomail for them to happen. I get them on average every other day with about five neomails going in and out.

I hope that helps some. If you do sign up would you use me as a referral? Don't feel obliged though. I've just never had anyone to refer before. :sad01_anim: lol! I hope you like it if you do sign up. :)

Oh, also those random events someone mentioned aren't throughout the site - they are only in neomail and then it says that you have to use neomail for them to happen.

I read that the random events are based on how much you use the main portal page, but you get notification through neomail.

And I agree that the super shop wiz is the best feature of premium. :yes: