Nay about job hunting

Squidmama

The recession is totally not over, they just like to say stuff in hopes that things will get better. I know right. I don't know what world the republicans are in. Gosh! And thankssss next time I edit my resume I'll flop it in your direction!

Aww Lu good luck! As of this October I'll be going on a year. Though, after this month I won't be looking for a second job, rather a first one uuurgg

Oh my gosh, Kar I'd hire you. How do you not have a job? You would make like, the greatest librarian. Or whatever else you want to be. This is heartbreaking aargh the world today

Oh my gosh, Kar I'd hire you. How do you not have a job? You would make like, the greatest librarian. Or whatever else you want to be. This is heartbreaking aargh the world today

You'd have to ask the employers. Maybe my cover letters REALLY suck.

I'm not going for librarian jobs, since I don't have the masters in library science. I'm looking at Library Assistants, who are not required to have bachelor's degrees, but it's preferred. I worked as a page, but my job description was actually more like a library assistant who worked really hard, plus I trained the new pages and volunteers. I know the Dewey Decimal System backwards and forwards XD Really, maybe I should go for that masters.

Anyway, development on the job front: I have an interview Friday for substitute teaching. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone else is having some luck as well--Squidmama, have you had any developments?