The time has come!

Batman

That's right guys. I got lent MSPP so I want to give back to the community. You guys were the reason why I got into avatars so I might as well try and help you get one of the top three.

Rules:

Unless I neomail you or PM you do not contact me. I have enough mails to go through.

Do not beg.

Post why I think you should be trusted with my item.

Post your collateral.

Neolodge the Grarrl.

49 items in your inventory.

Also I will be keeping post count in mind. I like dedicated members.

Finally please follow rules here. I don't want to cause problems.

I hope this isn't going to interfere with the ALP. I just want to help. If the mods don't like it please just remove the topic. I will understand.

Edited by Batman

Wow, that's really nice of you! I'm sure you're going to be bombarded with requests. c: I might come back when my post count is a little higher, but good luck lending out!

Congrats on getting lent MSPP! I didn't think it would take too long :P

I can be trusted with your BGC as I've borrowed Meowclops, FQD, Chokato, Icy Snowflake & ZDAP from the ALP with no complications and reduced collateral; I'm an active member of the forums; I have collected 266 avatars in 14 months of playing on this account (teamshannon); I've never stolen anything in my life and I never will!

My collateral at the moment is about 4.3mil, with 1.2mil in HTS which I'd be willing to put up. This has been saved over the last couple of months, and I realise it's not a lot, so I'll understand if I'm refused.

Thanks so much, I hope I'll be considered ^_^

Hi! (I know this probably won't happen, but can't blame a girl for trying!)

Why should I be trusted with this item?

I'm trustworthy because I've been lent other items before from the ALP (Icy Snowflake and Robo Hissi) without any problems. I'm an avatar collector, with 216 avatars.

For collateral:

My Soul

1.633 million pure, a plushie babaa, and a Governor Mansion Stamp

Thanks for reading this, and thank you for offering it up!

Some reasons why I might be considered trustworthy:

I have an UC pet with H+S+D = 330.

I have 256 Stamps.

I have 280 Avatars.

I have 52 trophies (with a 53rd on its way tonight through Dueling Decks).

My account is over 7 years old.

As for collateral, I have 100k and 1.4m in HTS stamps. (The Wheel of Excitement has been seriously draining my NP's, haha)

I realize that's not a whole lot, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

Oh and my Grarrl is in the NeoLodge, and I have 49 items in my inventory. I have also been safely lent many of the pet chains TDN offers and a FQD.

Wow, Im sure that will help LOTS of people, I will be back once I have a few hundred more posts and some better collateral( I only have like 400k collateral), If you are still lending then.

Ooh, the BGC. Might as well try to get this one too. So, my reasons:

1: I am a Fantastic Member, and a member of TDN Forums for over a year.

2: I can have about 1.75 million in collateral, and, if needed, lots mroe from stocks.

3: Although I am not a huge avvie collector now, I think I will be in the future, and that is the reason for lack of avatars.

4: I am a old Neopets player, about 3 and a half years.

5: I have no Grarrl.

Im hoping that you grant me permission to get that avatar.

Hey :) I know I am a relatively new member on TDN but I have been lurking for a much longer time than that. I finally wanted to join to contribute to this community. In my about one month time at TDN, I think I have honored the promise to contribute actively and helpfully to the community.

I have been playing the game for more than 10 years, with my current main to approach 8 years soon. I have not participated yet in the ALP because I wanted to get as many avatars as I could on my own and because I am sure there are much needier people ahead of me. I have almost 190 avatars that I have scraped up over the years, adding 50 in the last month after actually getting into avatar collecting. I have never stolen from anyone however and always return what I borrow from others.

My collateral is about 25 million neopoints plus about 3 million in stocks if necessary. I have a few odd codestones and dubloons in the SDB as well. My inventory is already stocked with 49 Pant devil attractors.

Edit: I do have a grarrl now. Adopted one to be my lab ray pet :D

Was my birthday on the 9th of this month. This would be a wonderful present :woot:

Hope you add me somewhere on the queue to borrow :D

Just as a heads up, you need a Grarrl to get the avatar... So you people who are posting that you don't have one isn't really an advantage to being lent, haha.

I am confused. I thought the MSPP avatar was this one?

http://avatars.theda...view_avatar/241

There isn't anything there about a Grarrl. Unless I am thinking about the wrong avatar in that case which I will hang my head down in shame.

Edit: I cannot be thinking about the wrong avatar. MSPP is unique. There is nothing on the internet about the MSPP avatar needing a Grarrl. I assumed it was just because Batman fears us feeding the invaluable card to it.

I am confused. I thought the MSPP avatar was this one?

http://avatars.theda...view_avatar/241

There isn't anything there about a Grarrl. Unless I am thinking about the wrong avatar in that case which I will hang my head down in shame.

Edit: I cannot be thinking about the wrong avatar. MSPP is unique. There is nothing on the internet about the MSPP avatar needing a Grarrl. I assumed it was just because Batman fears us feeding the invaluable card to it.

He isn't lending out MSPP, he's lending out a Bony Grarrl Club. (But there's no need to hang your head in shame :laughingsmiley:)

EDIT: That may have been confusing if you didn't notice the subtopic listed, I just realized that the original post never explicitly says it's a BGC.

Name: David

Grarrl Lodged

49 items in my inventory

Grarrl is bloated just in case

I just got hacked/CG'd and now I am restarting. I'm very active on TDN and Neopets. I had been lent everything up to ZDAP. With an item this expensive I would have all the tabs up I need already to reduce risk.

Collat: 20k... *facepalm*

+Congrats on MSPP!

He isn't lending out MSPP, he's lending out a Bony Grarrl Club. (But there's no need to hang your head in shame :laughingsmiley:)

EDIT: That may have been confusing if you didn't notice the subtopic listed, I just realized that the original post never explicitly says it's a BGC.

Oh poo I did not see the sub-topic. I saw "I just got lent MSPP" so that is why I thought like so. *hangs head in shame* Regardless I would still like to be considered :laughingsmiley:

This is really cool of you to do. Here's what I got.

(Also my username is Lucylu317)

Collateral

-2.3 mil pure.

-Another 100k in codestones if that matters.

-uh I can draw you pictures :-p

Why I am trustworthy

-I've been a member of TDN for a little over 2 years.

-My neopets account is 7 and a half years old.

-I have 218 avatars

-I've bought like $35 worth of NC with my money.

-I've been lent pets through TDNs pet lending program.

-My Grarrl is in the neolodge and my inventory has 49 items in it. :-)

This is really cool of you to do. Here's what I got.

(Also my username is Lucylu317)

Collateral

-2.3 mil pure.

-Another 100k in codestones if that matters.

-uh I can draw you pictures :-p

That is the coolest Collat I have ever seen! XD

Hello! Okay, here is my stuff:

Collateral:

- 14.1 mill, and 2 more mill from the stock market if necessary.

- 3 mill in items (including both my precious petpets who will be very hard to give up, even for a short period of time)

- A smile :)

reasons for Trustworthyness:

- I have borrowed from TDN Blumaroo - fire, Ruki - Mummified, and Harris.

- my account is 6 years and 10 months old.

- I have 288 avatars and 11 site themes.

- I have never been so much as warned on neopets, let alone frozen.

- I have never stolen in my life, digitally or for real.

- I have been using TDN for years, however I have only recently been using the forums. I guess that will hurt my chances.

- I am Canadian ;)

I guess that is the best I can do! Thanks for considering me :)

Edit: Grarrl is neolodged and I have 49 items in my inventory, just in case you were wondering.

Okay. So I posted this and never really check it again. Today was slightly stressful as I had 10 successful lends.

First off I will be contacting a few of you. I can't say exactly when I will do this but rest assured you will be contacted.

Second I am lending BGC. I figured it was a little obvious with the subtitle but I should have apparently made that more obvious.

Third I am in fact a female despite the semi-confusion with my name <_< . You can refer the the information I have kindly displayed under my name.

Thanks.

I am a neopet user for over 8 years

I have 2.8 million Pure collateral plus over 1 m.25 million in stocks

I will now lodge my Grarrl

. I will organise my inventory to 49 items

I have had numerous loans of pets and items from TDN

I have 257 avatars I have 252 posts on TDN forums

I would like to borrow the BGC as I have been trying to donate to TDN to help them get it quicker

Okay. So I posted this and never really check it again. Today was slightly stressful as I had 10 successful lends.

First off I will be contacting a few of you. I can't say exactly when I will do this but rest assured you will be contacted.

Second I am lending BGC. I figured it was a little obvious with the subtitle but I should have apparently made that more obvious.

Third I am in fact a female despite the semi-confusion with my name <_< . You can refer the the information I have kindly displayed under my name.

Thanks.

Yes we know that you are a lady Batman lol :) It is very obvious.

I have adopted a Grarrl that I will be using as a lab rat. I had a Pteri lab rat mostly because I wanted to age her (about two months) for anyone that still needs the darigan avatar, but I transferred her to another account.

He is in the neolodge :D

I am trustworthy because:

-I have been playing Neopets for 10 - 11 years

-I have 201 avatars and 6 site themes

-I have never recieved a warning or been silenced or frozen, etc.

-I spent about 1.6mil making kawaiiAddison a Mallow Grundo

-I've been leant every item from the ALP

-I log in to TDN every day

-I have 49 items in my inventory

-I have adopted a Grarrl, and he is currently in the Neolodge :)

My collateral:

-2 mil approx. in items (Everlasting Apple and Kacheek Transmogrification Potion)

-300k pure NP

-I currently have about 80k in stocks (yeah, it's not looking good atm...)

Oooh I would love to be lent a BGC!

I've been on Neopets for 10 years, and my current main account is almost 9 years old

I have put a lot of effort into this account. You can check out the user lookups of my main and side accounts, both of which I made it all on my own :D

I have 269 avatars and some not-so-easy-to-get trophies

I've been lent all the expensive items on TDN and never had a problem returning any of them

I have 6mil in collateral, and a faerie paint brush.

I do not have a Grarrl right now, but I will immediately adopt one if you will kindly agree to lend me the BGC and put it in the lodge, as well as fill my inventory with 49 items :)

Thanks for doing this!