Treasure Keepers: Open Beta!

Jeans

Neopets' Facebook game, Treasure Keepers, is now in open beta!

neoth.png

In this game, you take on the role of an adventurous shopkeeper. By completing dungeons you will bring back loot, which you can then price and sell in your shop.

Throughout your journeys you will unlock codes that you can redeem on Neopets for rewards (including neopoints, a site theme, and more)!

The codes are kind of a mixed bucket...though one giving me a shop increase(I believe it was the expansion achievement) was pretty cool. And yeah, it's fairly addictive, if annoying at the ends of levels, because you can't get new quests until you level.

Heads up (read on Meteor games forums): There is an achievement for having exactly 12,986 gold at any given moment in the game. You might want to unlock it before being too rich :).

Heads up (read on Meteor games forums): There is an achievement for having exactly 12,886 gold at any given moment in the game. You might want to unlock it before being too rich :).

I just got this, but it was 12,986, not 886. :D

I think it was called the Lucky Number 6 Achievement, so maybe it changes much like the avatar?

The codes are kind of a mixed bucket...though one giving me a shop increase(I believe it was the expansion achievement) was pretty cool. And yeah, it's fairly addictive, if annoying at the ends of levels, because you can't get new quests until you level.

i got the shop expansion from one of the haggling ach.

this game is so much fun ive been neglecting all my other fb games lol bc of it

I just got this, but it was 12,986, not 886. :D

I think it was called the Lucky Number 6 Achievement, so maybe it changes much like the avatar?

Sorry I typoed in my post. It's supposed to be 12986. (Typing in the dark when I'm tired is not a good idea!)

On another note, Facebook games are not loading for me right now in firefox. :(

I love this game its very addictive :laughingsmiley:

But i got allot of errors and had to restart too many times.

Please fix this problem, i want to be level 20 today :king:

I like the game too... the Theme is just my favourite... the characters are so cute!!!! :wub_anim: