Game Help!

nycole22

I just recently got this computer (Dell Laptop) and recently got back into neopets and TDN... My arrow pad does not work for the games (i.e. Faerie bubbles, meerca chase)... It allows me to scroll the page but not play any games... Is this a setting I need change... I not very computer savvy when it comes to those things... Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you're using Google Chrome, then try switching your browser to IE or Firefox. I had the same problem on Chrome (which is weird because it'd been working fine for months), but I can play all of the games just fine on Firefox.

First, try clicking anywhere in the flash game area

click.jpg

While you have the page selected, arrows will control the page. When you click in the flash area, the arrows should control the flash game.

If you're using Google Chrome, then try switching your browser to IE or Firefox. I had the same problem on Chrome (which is weird because it'd been working fine for months), but I can play all of the games just fine on Firefox.

You can switch browsers if you like, but watching this video will give the correct method on how to get flash games working properly again on Chrome: http://screencast.com/t/E7qx9slnlH0